PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena probably broke of the engagement because he remembered that he got divorced because his wife was spending money while he was on the road, and then realised "Ah shit, this one's gonna be spending more"

But, Cena is a genius, he made Nikki sign a contract stating "Should the relationship end, all gifts recieved shall be returned to Mr. Cena"

CENA BOUGHT HER A FUCKING HOUSE!!

Cena probably broke of the engagement because he remembered that he got divorced because his wife was spending money while he was on the road, and then realised "Ah shit, this one's gonna be spending more"

But, Cena is a genius, he made Nikki sign a contract stating "Should the relationship end, all gifts recieved shall be returned to Mr. Cena"

CENA BOUGHT HER A FUCKING HOUSE!!

We all forget: he is a Doctor of Thuganomics

We all forget: he is a Doctor of Thuganomics

Just imagine if he gave her the capital to start up her "business ventures" with her sister. He'd be the proud owner of a lingerie company, and a wine

Just imagine if he gave her the capital to start up her "business ventures" with her sister. He'd be the proud owner of a lingerie company, and a wine

And her sister?

I have issues with people that speak like that. Serious ones.
You know...i know what you mean, you know...it's like, you know...the most annoying thing...you know....especially, you know...when radio guys interview..you know...football players...you know...

You know

I wanted to punch myself after typing that.
You know

Last edited:
A source for People.com noted the following about the split:

“She never gave him an ultimatum. He talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what’s important, and that it was her. But as the day got closer, it was like he just went back to who he’s always been — which is someone who puts himself first, always,” the insider says. “He’s an incredibly dedicated, driven, ambitious guy. And for the longest time he said he didn’t think he had room in his life for a spouse or kids. It seems like in the end that was still the truth.”

The source added, “This was supposed to be the happiest time of her life. He ruined it and blew everything up.”

It's like he's been watching How I Met Your Mother way too much, and has been influenced by that Barney Stinson.

You know...i know what you mean, you know...it's like, you know...the most annoying thing...you know....especially, you know...when radio guys interview..you know...football players...you know...

You know

I wanted to punch myself after typing that.
You know

Imagine Russo, Hogan, and HBK sitting at a table telling stories.

Brother....
Bro....
You know.....

200.gif

Another woman has actually caused the split

Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-1.54.38-PM.png

I think I know what's caused the split:

Ric Flair has gone on record as saying that John Cena didn't drink until he spent time with him at Sherwood Forest after a Nottingham House Show

During that night, I think Cena said "Ric, how many times have you been world champion?", and Ric said "16 Times, kid! Wooooooo!" Cena then said "What would you do if I became a 17-Time Champion?"

Ric said "Ha! I'll let you marry my daughter! Wooooooo!"

Cena is gonna become world champion, then marry Charlotte as his bet winnings.

“She never gave him an ultimatum. He talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what’s important, and that it was her. But as the day got closer, it was like he just went back to who he’s always been — which is someone who puts himself first, always,” the insider says. “He’s an incredibly dedicated, driven, ambitious guy. And for the longest time he said he didn’t think he had room in his life for a spouse or kids. It seems like in the end that was still the truth.”

The source added, “This was supposed to be the happiest time of her life. He ruined it and blew everything up.”

It's like he's been watching How I Met Your Mother way too much, and has been influenced by that Barney Stinson.

Like bitch....he told you FOR YEARS he didn't want to get married again and he didn't want kids. He told you this straight up but you saw muscles and a bank account and thought you could change him.

giphy.gif

Exactly what I said then. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, especially for a feel good moment in front of 80,000 people at Wrestlemania, but to quote the greatest movie ever made
When they put you in that cell and those bars slam home, that’s when you know it’s for real. Whole life blown away in the blink of an eye and nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

That was Big Match John the first time they had a discussion about what kind of food they’d be serving at the reception

What a selfish bastard though for ruining what was supposed to be the happiest time of HER life. Never mind their happiness together or potentially going through with something that could hurt them both. Poor girl can’t play princess for a day to the tune of $250k, how will she live?!?!

Exactly what I said then. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, especially for a feel good moment in front of 80,000 people at Wrestlemania, but to quote the greatest movie ever made
When they put you in that cell and those bars slam home, that’s when you know it’s for real. Whole life blown away in the blink of an eye and nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

That was Big Match John the first time they had a discussion about what kind of food they’d be serving at the reception

What a selfish bastard though for ruining what was supposed to be the happiest time of HER life. Never mind their happiness together or potentially going through with something that could hurt them both. Poor girl can’t play princess for a day to the tune of $250k, how will she live?!?!
Shitting on someone's chest will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back