Bruce Buffer is getting paid

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Damn son, the man makes 100k per show.

There were 38 shows just in 2017. Lets say he announced 30 of them at least (sometimes they use Joe Martinez).

giphy.gif

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

giphy.gif

How much for the ab inplants?

Hashtagfirebuffer

Edit. Ok don't fire him, but, fuuuuuuuuck, is he annoying with his "look at me" introduction of the fighters.

Last edited:
Damn son, the man makes 100k per show.

There were 38 shows just in 2017. Lets say he announced 30 of them at least (sometimes they use Joe Martinez).

giphy.gif

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

giphy.gif
I thought it was 10k a show.

Good to hear, just wish the fighters got paid better though.

Unless Conor or Dana are in the cage Bruce is the richest man in there.

It's a bit of a waste of money though I bet they could grab 10 people at random out of the crowd and at least one of them would do it as well as Bruce, it's only reading off a card after all.

It's a bit of a waste of money though I bet they could grab 10 people at random out of the crowd and at least one of them would do it as well as Bruce, it's only reading off a card after all.

I agree that it's not the hardest job in the world, but not just anyone can do it.

That's like how people think anyone can rap, it's just talking over a beat. But that is not the case, certain people have certain voices for certain things.

For example, most people can't be news anchors b/c anchors have a distinct voice quality. Most people also can't be movie trailer narrators. Most people will sound horrible if they try to read the card like Bruce and won't be able to electrify the crowd.

100k is sweet and all but he doesn't get the 50% off at Reebok stores.

It is only right to pay an A-level athlete good money

Buffer360.gif

Dont mess up a good thing, or we will get Kenny Florian as the Ring announcer.

Pretty sure he’s also geting laid.

Try to imagine him telling this to a chick as they get naked, with his ring voice of course:

“This is the main event of the evening! “

I agree that it's not the hardest job in the world, but not just anyone can do it.

That's like how people think anyone can rap, it's just talking over a beat. But that is not the case, certain people have certain voices for certain things.

For example, most people can't be news anchors b/c anchors have a distinct voice quality. Most people also can't be movie trailer narrators. Most people will sound horrible if they try to read the card like Bruce and won't be able to electrify the crowd.

To be fair with the state of rap these days, anyone really can rap and be successful....

Back