How tall would or do you wish you were and how tall is to tall?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Would not mind being 6'1 or 6'2. Would not want to be taller than 6'2 but absolute max 6'3 or 6'4.

6'6 and taller seems a nighmare
Couls not imagine 2m tall 6'6.75. Even though if you are that tall and jacked it is so dominant.

Under 6ft manlet Crew checking in. I think 6'1 or 6'2 ideal male height and women ideal height is 5'3 to 5'5. Women prefer 8 inches height difference to like 10.

i'm 6'3, i wouldnt want to be taller

my wife is 5' foot nothing

I'm 6'1 and I'm happy with that. Around 6 feet is a good place to be.

I'm 6ft but wish I was 6'2" barefoot.

But somewhere there is someone who is 5'6" wishing they was 5'8" and that person wishes they was 5'10" and then someone out there would dream of being my height so where does it end? We always want a little more.

My parents are 5'1" and 5'4" so I am very lucky that I am even over 5'8" especially seeing as my cousin is under that.

I'm 6ft but wish I was 6'2" barefoot.

But somewhere there is someone who is 5'6" wishing they was 5'8" and that person wishes they was 5'10" and then someone out there would dream of being my height so where does it end? We always want a little more.

My parents are 5'1" and 5'4" so I am very lucky that I am even over 5'8" especially seeing as my cousin is under that.

You have a different dad or are adopted. Or they had shit nutrition below 3rd world African levels as kids and you dont

@Pugilistic wants to be 5'5 1/4
@Cint wants to be 5'6 for pure manlet status

I'm 6'5

Sherdog stats

You have a different dad or are adopted. Or they had shit nutrition below 3rd world African levels as kids and you dont
Haha we have always joked I am adopted lol

My parents are Italian, they are traditional Italians midgets lol

You joke about nutrition but when my mother became pregnant with me she gave up smoking and went on an organic diet the entire pregnancy and was super healthy, her placenta was super healthy when I was born the nurses said or something.

I came out tall and physically very fit especially considering my dad is the opposite of athlete and I have always believed I got a head start from my mothers lifestyle changes. Maybe i'm completely wrong but it must have done something?

I'm 6'1" and perfectly fine with it...probably wouldn't want to be any taller than 6'2"...

I'm just under six foot. That last quarter inch hasn't bothered me in a while. 6'2" would probably be as tall as I'd like to go. My best friend is 6'4" and that's about where it starts getting inconvenient.

I'm 6'5". When I listed my height on dating services I always said 6'4," because for whatever reason 6'5" always seemed just a hair too tall. Especially because I like little Asian chicks I can throw around in bed and I didn't want to seem like a giant.

Im 6'4". It's awesome, but it starts to have inconveniences. Any more height would just bring more of them.

Refuse to believe any Sherdogger is anything less than 6 foot 5.

six foot eight and 245

On the plus side: It's like having permanent command seating.

On the negative side: I always feel vaguely hungry.

I'm 5' 9" and honestly it's fine, I never feel overly short , around average, taller than some shorter than some. I guess if like to be around 6ft but it's not something that bothers me at all.

I am 174cm, average for East Asian, but pretty good considering my genetics because I am more than 10cm taller than my dad, and 20cm taller than my mom. I do have high hopes for my yet to be born kids, my wife is only 2 cm shorter, and I hope her Eastern European genes will help.

I’m 6’1. I’m good with it. Can’t dunk but that’s just because I have no hops.

No matter the hardships we face, no matter what illness hits us, no matter what bad luck befalls our families, most of us can always look at ourselves in the mirror and say "boy, at least I'm still taller than @Cint"

<Rodgers1>

I'm short. I wouldnt mind being between 5'10" and 6'1". I think taller than 6'5" is too tall and it becomes awkward looking unless your trying become a center in the nba or something.

Back