Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/report-trolls-here.584835/page-51#post-24188395

View attachment 368175

because he whined like a little bitch when I posted an album cover in a thread about "who does Fedor Fear," it was the album cover to NIgel Peppercock's Shiny white Reebok's album, that's why. Narc ass little whiny bitches.
I see...well I guess he wasn't into male genitalia as much as you are...and all joking aside he probably should have just PM'ed you about it...

I see...well I guess he wasn't into male genitalia as much as you are...and all joking aside he probably should have just PM'ed you about it...
it was a joke, it was posted in reply to "who does fedor fear?" and I thought it was funny. but yeah, whiny little people trying to get everyone banned, snitches get stitches in some areas

And, to show I'm still a good sport, here's a fresh pic of Bobby, straight out the clink, appreciating his freedom he shouldn't have.

29dcuac.jpg

Cheers, buds.

Fap fap fap fap

jaujyr.jpg

65wsqe.jpg

28ibvbl.jpg

Couple from weekend for the thirsty chicks on the forum
Gender reveal party to find out we're having another boy
And a very tired and excited little man

jaujyr.jpg

65wsqe.jpg

28ibvbl.jpg

omg his little outfit

Congrats on the baby!

jaujyr.jpg

65wsqe.jpg

28ibvbl.jpg

That pic says "ok, I ate the fucking thing. You happy now?"

Lil man looking sharp!

That pic says "ok, I ate the fucking thing. You happy now?"

Lil man looking sharp!

Haha! It was more, 'see I told you so' because all along he said it was gonna be a boy when no one else did

the boys at school used to tell me I was retarded and the girls would brush me off as immature, clueless drongos. Clearly I am much more mature than most adults let alone kids my age are or were.
417222_455977031101014_1666175079_n.jpg

1538682_690855494279832_1176111864_n.jpg

and yes that is my dad <45>

It's gotten to the point that I've seen so many pictures of you (or pictures of pictures) over the years, that I don't even need to see your user name to know it's you. Doesn't matter if it's last week, or 20 years ago rocking a cardigan.

It's gotten to the point that I've seen so many pictures of you (or pictures of pictures) over the years, that I don't even need to see your user name to know it's you. Doesn't matter if it's last week, or 20 years ago rocking a cardigan.
lotta vests...I have to be honest here, I've actually refrained from posting some pictures because it's too much vest.

Trivia question, I have the same first name as what current or former sherdog mod?

the boys at school used to tell me I was retarded and the girls would brush me off as immature, clueless drongos. Clearly I am much more mature than most adults let alone kids my age are or were.
417222_455977031101014_1666175079_n.jpg

1538682_690855494279832_1176111864_n.jpg

and yes that is my dad <45>
buddeh, if those girls knew you were posting on a karate forum with 2,135 likes in less than two months their panties would be hitting the floor. and those guys at school dont really know you are actually well versed in sambo because you like khabib and that you would easily take care of them if you had to. you are good peep.

:kiss:<{monica}><{1-13}><LynchWink><Jaime01>

Found this pic of wife and I before her prom. Me 21, her 18. We were good lookin' folk back in the day, and no idea what that fucking thing on my chin was....

s8Y4w3M.png

Edit: 2004 I think. We got together in 2001, so don't do any math please.....

buddeh, if those girls knew you were posting on a karate forum with 2,135 likes in less than two months their panties would be hitting the floor. and those guys at school dont really know you are actually well versed in sambo because you like khabib and that you would easily take care of them if you had to. you are good peep.

:kiss:<{monica}><{1-13}><LynchWink><Jaime01>
I can't tell if you're just being incredibly funny or if you're actually mad I called people drongos <45> you killed it though either way

Found this pic of wife and I before her prom. Me 21, her 18. We were good lookin' folk back in the day, and no idea what that fucking thing on my chin was....

s8Y4w3M.png

Edit: 2004 I think. We got together in 2001, so don't do any math please.....
you remind me of Guillermo Diaz

79640649123056876d95245453ddc3d4.jpg

Guillermo+Diaz+Celebs+Attend+Upfronts+Party+oM4MXhUO_Fil.jpg

Back