Who else is getting hit by these April snow storms? (pics included)

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't usually mind snow, but it's starting to get a little old. I woke up yesterday to a huge snow storm and a 5 foot tall drift in my drive way. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we got hit pretty hard. It's let up, but we're still going to get a few more inches.

Here are some photos from around the area...

This was taken yesterday around 6pm a few blocks from where I live in the downtown area.

30708033_2057133460981653_1641790917213945856_n.jpg

Some driving footage form yesterday...

wind%20damage%20041518_1523819959952.jpg_39926414_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lake Superior was pretty rough too. This is also a few blocks from my house.

Last edited:
We got some freezing rain last night and today its cold and windy. I had intended to go out and slay some trees today but looks like my ass is sitting on the couch.

Supposed to be some freezing rain tonight I think. This spring is fucking bullshit, it hasn't even been warm yet and summer is almost over.

I work in Oldham

Fucking hell hole for snow

Supposed to be some freezing rain tonight I think. This spring is fucking bullshit, it hasn't even been warm yet and summer is almost over.

We just got hit with snow, but there has been snow and freezing rain a couple hours south east. I just saw this picture on facebook from that area.

30724802_10155525749178177_1350523682126084193_n.jpg

Still got two feet in the back yard. Front yard was clear because it gets some sun, but the back, I have actually started shovelling. Of course, then I woke up this morning and it's fucking snowing again.

We only got 1-2 inches of snow in northern Illinois. Some Ice from freezing rain too.

Got around 20" this weekend in minneapolis. Apparently another 3-5" coming soon. ugh

80 and sunny here. Got a bit of a sunburn when I was at Wrightsville beach this past weekend.

Had snow for the last 3 days with wind blowing it around. Had snow last weekend too but I didn't bother to blow out my driveway as I didn't need to go anywhere. I still don't need to but they will be delivering my dogs food tomorrow so I probably should. The weather guessers say we got 10 inches but I suspect it was estimated by a woman who dated men who lied about penis length. Looks more like 6 inches or less. A couple of roofs collapsed in Ashwaubenon which is a suburb of Green Bay that surrounds Lambeau field. The roof over the pool in a motel collapsed causing an evacuation.

Damn ground hog!!:mad:

I don't usually mind snow, but it's starting to get a little old. I woke up yesterday to a huge snow storm and a 5 foot tall drift in my drive way. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and we got hit pretty hard. It's let up, but we're still going to get a few more inches.

Here are some photos from around the area...

This was taken yesterday around 6pm a few blocks from where I live in the downtown area.

30708033_2057133460981653_1641790917213945856_n.jpg

Some driving footage form yesterday...

wind%20damage%20041518_1523819959952.jpg_39926414_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lake Superior was pretty rough too. This is also a few blocks from my house.

Nah bro. This morning it was 40. This afternoon it will be sunny and 80’s in Dallas.

I walked my dog, did kettlebells outside and worked on my pool this morning in shorts and a T-shirt before I went to work at noon. It is a beautiful day.

Oh hell no. That looks depressing. It's 70 and sunny here.

Nah, its just loads of rain where I'm at.

Nah bro. This morning it was 40. This afternoon it will be sunny and 80’s in Dallas.

I walked my dog, did kettlebells outside and worked on my pool this morning in shorts and a T-shirt before I went to work at noon. It is a beautiful day.

That sounds great! However I' will be gloating in the summer months when it's in the high 70's low 80's and swimming in the worlds largest fresh water lake and you're stuck in 100 plus degree heat worrying about wild fires:D

Seriously though I'm jealous. Texas is awesome!

A couple of friends of mine actually surf in that thing during the winter.

Here's won of them with an Ice beard...

That's hilarious. I guess I'd think that hypothermia would set in very quickly after falling into the water.

Back