Bruce Buffer is getting paid

Many state commissions assign a flat announcer payout amount, just like ringside doctor, timekeeper, judges, etc. What's your source?

It's doesn't.
I'm actually well payed in my opinion, not Buffer money but hey, I own a house, I'm jacked on steroids, and I get my butthole licked when i ever I want. I'm good.
Buffers implants look fucking retarded and it's strange that you're white knighting for him.
Oh. Also, I'm 6'4

You get your butthole licked?? You're a nasty ass dude lol

And I agree the implants look horrible.

For business purposes, a huge portion of what Buffer is paid is for EXCLUSIVITY.

That being said, I would like them to bite the bullet, and get a new, young guy in there and pay him decent, but less than Buffer. Buffer's style is OLD-FASHIONED. #roided_ringmaster

I don't believe he makes nearly that much. It's not like anyone goes to the event to see him. They don't pay well known fighters nearly that much per fight.

it's crazy that this guy gets paid more than the fighters.

His family built a brand. Michael, and then Bruce, have been announcing high-level combat sports for quite a while.

He should at least be forced to wear Reebok clothes when doing the announcing.

To be fair with the state of rap these days, anyone really can rap and be successful....

Anyone??? Pretty sure you need face tattoos and xanax in 2018.

247.gif

You get your butthole licked?? You're a nasty ass dude lol

And I agree the implants look horrible.
Oh, brother, you don't know what your missing.
Just watch out, they'll try and sneak a finger in every once and a while. ......... Bruce Buffer.

Makes 3mil a year and only worth 10mil? Dude better hope he never gets fired
That's 1.5 mil a year. That's seven years at that rate without expenses. He seems to be a good saver.

It's doesn't.
I'm actually well payed in my opinion, not Buffer money but hey, I own a house, I'm jacked on steroids, and I get my butthole licked when i ever I want. I'm good.
Buffers implants look fucking retarded and it's strange that you're white knighting for him.
Oh. Also, I'm 6'4
Oh, brother, you don't know what your missing.
Just watch out, they'll try and sneak a finger in every once and a while. ......... Bruce Buffer.

I had a chick try it before. I punched her on top of her head. I should've known something was up when she started licking my gooch lbvs

That's 1.5 mil a year. That's seven years at that rate without expenses. He seems to be a good saver.
I was basing it off of 30 shows a year that someone else said which would be 3 mil. Net worth includes assets... jewelry, cars, retirement index, house... 10 mil net worth is pretty shit considering he’s been doing this for 20 years making a fortune

Pretty sure he’s also geting laid.

Try to imagine him telling this to a chick as they get naked, with his ring voice of course:

“This is the main event of the evening! “
“The end COMES at one minute and forty-two seconds of the first round...”

He's a major face of the brand. Doesn't surprise me.

Unless Conor or Dana are in the cage Bruce is the richest man in there.

It's a bit of a waste of money though I bet they could grab 10 people at random out of the crowd and at least one of them would do it as well as Bruce, it's only reading off a card after all.

No. Voice talent is a thing.

I remember back in the day, the guy who would read off the station promos, like "tonight at 8, watch the Cosby Show" or "This is ... ABC" used to be the highest paid guys on tv. Guys like Ernie Anderson.

Buffer actually brings a ton of hype to the fights. It’s his yelling and enthusiasm that gets the fans hyped up right before the fight starts.

Compare Buffer to Michael C Williams from bellator. You can’t think of a more boring introduction when watching Bellator. You couldn’t have a boring announcer on a PPV card. Buffer brings the hype.

Back