How tall would or do you wish you were and how tall is to tall?

I'm 6'3 barefoot, wouldn't mind being 6'4. I think that is about the ideal height because you're taller than the vast majority of men, but not freakishly so. I wanted to be 6'5+ in my athletic days, but now that that's over I think 6'3 is just right. If you're under 6' you're a midget. Sorry manlets

I could deal with being say a 6'8 manbeast tbh

If you dont mind me asking, why do you wish you were 6'2 instead of 6?
I feel like 6'2" is the perfect male height with a good physique, you are never too tall but always nice and tall.

Those 2 inches make a huge difference, I know exactly when I am stood next to some who is 2-3 inches taller than me and I hate it to be honest, sometimes I feel emasculated in a social environment because of it, and it's worse when they are just that bit better, when I see a guy like 6'5" or over I don't feel it because I guess it's like a heavyweight being stronger than you, you just admire it and move on.

But when someone is almost the same stats as you but that little bit more it feels like it should have been attainable, does that make sense?

In the end though it's just silly vanity and we should all be grateful for what we have but i'd be lying if I said I didn't think 'fucker' everytime a guy is 2-3 inches taller than me lol

I’m 6’. I can’t complain. I don’t think i’d want to be over 6’2”, given how often I’m in an airplane.

6’4” and pretty content with my height but I would love to lose a couple of lbs before the summer.

5'11" and I'm cool with it. I'd say 6' 2" would be the max height I'd want to be.

I'm 6'1". I wouldn't mind being up to 6'4", but anything over that seems like it could be inconvenient. I have a buddy who's 6'11". It's great for him at concerts, but he bangs his fucking head on everything.

6' 2 would be nice, i'm 6' right now and i like the extra height when im wearing boots.

I feel like 6'2" is the perfect male height with a good physique, you are never too tall but always nice and tall.

Those 2 inches make a huge difference, I know exactly when I am stood next to some who is 2-3 inches taller than me and I hate it to be honest, sometimes I feel emasculated in a social environment because of it, and it's worse when they are just that bit better, when I see a guy like 6'5" or over I don't feel it because I guess it's like a heavyweight being stronger than you, you just admire it and move on.

But when someone is almost the same stats as you but that little bit more it feels like it should have been attainable, does that make sense?

In the end though it's just silly vanity and we should all be grateful for what we have but i'd be lying if I said I didn't think 'fucker' everytime a guy is 2-3 inches taller than me lol

I'm hammered right now so I only got past "you can never be too tall".

You must be younger? There are very many disadvantages to being too tall.

I'm hammered right now so I only got past "you can never be too tall".

You must be younger? There are very many disadvantages to being too tall.
Lol I meant at 6'2" you are never too tall but always a nice height that stands out.

6'5" and over and you enter freak category lol

I'm 6'0.5" barefoot, I wish I was 6'4" since that was my projected adult height. I was always tall as a kid, but never got that final growth spurt that most kids get.

5'6" and never cared about being taller. It is weird how obsessed people are with all these height threads every week. I think in middle school a few people mentioned me being short. Funny enough, after middle school I never heard anyone talk about height except for here.

5'6" and never cared about being taller. It is weird how obsessed people are with all these height threads every week. I think in middle school a few people mentioned me being short. Funny enough, after middle school I never heard anyone talk about height except for here.
It's been discussed heavily on other MMA boards I've frequented. But yes, doesn't seem to be mentioned much in real life or other parts of the web. Must be an MMA fan thing.

It's been discussed heavily on other MMA boards I've frequented. But yes, doesn't seem to be mentioned much in real life or other parts of the web. Must be an MMA fan thing.
Fighters from my experience tend to be very insecure. I think that's why a lot of them take up martial arts in the first place. I know I'm generalizing but I just don't see that with other sports as much

I like my height i'm 5'8" I never feel too short to do anything nor am I too tall to do anything. I can fit into any car,plane or clothes,the world is designed for people 5'8" -5'10" .

im 6 and a half to 6'1 and thats good enough for me. Wouldnt wanna be any taller/shorter.

Fighters from my experience tend to be very insecure. I think that's why a lot of them take up martial arts in the first place. I know I'm generalizing but I just don't see that with other sports as much
perhaps the only people more insecure are bodybuilders. Hence why theres so much autistic obsession with sizing up other men on Sherdog and places like the Misc. @Seaside is a prime example of this insecurity.

Back