Have you ever had an STD?

I wish this was a joke.

Damn son!!!! That’s pretty gnarly. You had warts on your dong and you were still slinging that D to your chick????

You’re a cold blooded motherfucker. I like it. Next time burn them shits off with apple cider vinegar and move on.

Funny how the only people who say this are people who got HPV. Lol, who you trying to convince???

Most sexually active people have it according to stats. Men usually don’t show symptoms.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

So 80 million RECORDED cases in America with 15 million more each year. Sounds more like the people who don’t have HPV are virgins.

There are some vaccines now, but only preventative and not reactionary.

When did biopsy'd my tumor they found the mono virus embedded in it. Does that count?

The pathologist asked my doc if I had AIDS. He was insistent on double checking. Doc confirmed I didn't have it. It's almost impossible for me to have it as I never used a needle, never had a blood transfusion and I never had buttsecks in my life.

Funny how the only people who say this are people who got HPV. Lol, who you trying to convince???
I think something like 85% of sexually active people get HPV at some point. There usually aren't any symptoms and dudes can't get tested for it but they carry it and can pass it on for like 6 months- a year. That's why so many people get it, cause you don't even know it.

Title needs a 'STD BRAHS GTFIH!!'

I got the clap when I was in Germany. I started dated this girl when I came back to the states and shortly after we hooked up she had her anual check up and found out she had it.

She was all embarrassed and said she hadn't been with anybody for about 5 months since her last boyfriend. I ended up dating this girl for about 4 years after this and I can assure she wasn't bull shitting. Plus I had a couple of burning pisses that I sluffed off as a UTI or something to that effect.

The fucked up thing was all of this happened within the first couple months of us dating and she told her Mom about it. I put off meeting her parents for like 7 months until the Holidays came around and there was really no getting around it :D

I think something like 85% of sexually active people get HPV at some point. There usually aren't any symptoms and dudes can't get tested for it but they carry it and can pass it on for like 6 months- a year. That's why so many people get it, cause you don't even know it.

ITT, filthy bastardized with HPV identify themselves by saying “everybody has it”.....

Have you ever had (or do you currently have) an STD of any kind?

durum-cok-ciddi-mansetici.gif

One time I got anal warts from an Asian man when I was visiting Long Beach lol

I’m afraid that I’ve given my girlfriend HPV and I feel terrible.

She was a virgin when we met, now she’s going for a Pap smear. She’s only 20.

I’m 29 and have been single most of my life and have slept with 50 women.

She'd had her Gardasil vaccination, right?

That's pretty standard here in the states and inoculates against like 90% of HPV viruses.

ITT, filthy bastardized with HPV identify themselves by saying “everybody has it”.....
Wouldn't know if I have or not since there's no test, but I'm assuming I have since the only people haven't are people who've been with fewer than 5 chicks. Got some bad, you've probably had it at some point too.

She'd had her Gardasil vaccination, right?

That's pretty standard here in the states and inoculates against like 90% of HPV viruses.

Yes she did have her gardasil vaccination. We’re very happy about that. She’s getting her HPV test tomorrow.

And Gardasil only vaccinates you for the serious cancer causing HPVs.

She can still get genital warts.

I don’t actually have any on my dick.

I have warts close to my butthole. Maybe I don’t have HPV and it’s something else.

Nope. Which is rather amazing given how much I hate condoms and relied on the girls telling me they were on the pill.

I swear we only worry about the babymaking and don't give a shit about anything else.

A man's thoughts and focus are never clearer than right after an orgasm. A stiff penis has no self preservation awareness

I got the clap when I was in Germany. I started dated this girl when I came back to the states and shortly after we hooked up she had her anual check up and found out she had it.

She was all embarrassed and said she hadn't been with anybody for about 5 months since her last boyfriend. I ended up dating this girl for about 4 years after this and I can assure she wasn't bull shitting. Plus I had a couple of burning pisses that I sluffed off as a UTI or something to that effect.

The fucked up thing was all of this happened within the first couple months of us dating and she told her Mom about it. I put off meeting her parents for like 7 months until the Holidays came around and there was really no getting around it :D
Ouch haha

Wouldn't know if I have or not since there's no test, but I'm assuming I have since the only people haven't are people who've been with fewer than 5 chicks. Got some bad, you've probably had it at some point too.

I’m sure I’ve had it. I just always lol because people are sensitive about it and always do the “everybody has it” thing. I’m just teasing.

Back