Do you feel nervous and uncomfortable around the police?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sure as hell do, but I ain’t no criminal.

But I speed, I smoke weed, and I’m not trying to get into a life ending confrontation with these guys.

What about you?

nope. I know how cops think and how to talk to them. Never had a bad experience with a cop.

every time I've been pulled over(5-6 times) they have been polite and professional

I have nothing to hide, so no.

In fact, as I've gotten older, I've come to be skeptical of a lot of things they do. I'm not gonna lie, if have no patience for disrespectful cops that take their job too serious, especially because I'm not a criminal. I've gotten into verbal tussles with cops that try to get high and mighty with me for no reason.

Only when they're trying to get home to their families.

@Meap has the answer....

No. Because im not a criminal. I also know how to act around police. But have also been kicked out of a police station and threatened by them. Oh well lol that waz another life.

not really.

cops don't usually harass me because I don't go around doing stupid things to get arrested or even approached,I don't bother people or pick fights.

I behave properly in public even when I drink.

No.

Never had a run with a cop because I'm a good boy.

"Im not a criminal but i speed and smoke weed"

<36>

I hung out with @Graverobber a few times and always felt nervous...

I usually get low key paranoid when cops are around even though I am an upstanding citizen. I guess I have been traumatized by cops since I grew up in the hood and had been harassed by them growing up.

I hate it, I think it mostly stems from not having registration for awhile when I first started driving and my first instinct is to panic. To be honest I've never even had a ticket and things have always gone really well with my interactions with the police. I've always been respectful though, except one time I was livid because the cop behind me was speeding up as I was trying to change lanes and he pulled me over for it. To be fair I was respectful then too but entirely way too honest with the guy, I have no idea how I didn't get a ticket on that one.

Back