DC wants to fight Jones a Third Time and feels that he can win

Fuck Jon Jones. Dude is cancer to this sport.

A smart, skillful, and unbeatable cancer. If you are diagnosed with Jon Jones, your ass is dead. He beats chemo in the clinch and takes that holistic shit down and pounds it out.

A smart, skillful, and unbeatable cancer. If you are diagnosed with Jon Jones, your ass is dead. He beats chemo in the clinch and takes that holistic shit down and pounds it out.

gus destroys every version of jones

I will like your post and then raise you one.... Alpha? Yeah, "I have no confidence in myself or skills so I am going to juice to beat up a 40 year old, short, chubby dude, to prove that I'm alpha..." I don't think you understand how alpha/beta works, punk.
Well buddy this is why I’ve joined Sherdog. To talk fights with people. So punk, enlighten me.

I will like your post and then raise you one.... Alpha? Yeah, "I have no confidence in myself or skills so I am going to juice to beat up a 40 year old, short, chubby dude, to prove that I'm alpha..." I don't think you understand how alpha/beta works, punk.
Also that short chubby dude is fighting for the heavyweight title.... and legit doesn’t lose.

<JagsKiddingMe>
the fight was fuuuuuuuuuuucken close.
Agreed. It was close. I scored it for Jones. More importantly, so did all three judges. Like I said, I respect Gus for his performance in that fight. But he didn't win it.

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

DC should have an opportunity to fight a "clean" Jones

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

DC should have an opportunity to fight a "clean" Jones

DC is just better at passing USADA tests.

Diaz.jpg

But what if DC just smokes Jones, and then gets caught on steroids. Would that match count?

One of the few cases where I think everyone would be totally ok with a fighter juicing to grills

DC is just better at passing USADA tests.

Diaz.jpg

The median salary of a UFC fighter is 22K per fight.

3 fights a year = 66k.

Although they lose about 20-30% of their purse to medical exams, trainings and managers. Which makes it

40k. Annually Before taxes. (If they fought 3 times)

Apparently even those guys can afford better stuff than Jon Jones....

The median salary of a UFC fighter is 22K per fight.

3 fights a year = 66k.

Although they lose about 20-30% of their purse to medical exams, trainings and managers. Which makes it

40k. Annually Before taxes. (If they fought 3 times)

Apparently even those guys can afford better stuff than Jon Jones....

For several reasons those fighters who fit your description get tested less, therefore lowering their chances of testing positive.

Well buddy this is why I’ve joined Sherdog. To talk fights with people. So punk, enlighten me.
Alphas don't use words like "alphas or betas". Alphas have so much confidence in themselves that they would rather go down on their shield than take any outside help or cheat to win. jon outlasted Cormier in the first fight (because of the juice) and in the second fight, well we all know how that turned out. I've mentioned before how, even though jones knew he would be heavily scrutinized, he still couldn't take a chance on fighting Cormier clean. If that makes jones "alpha" to you then you may be having some difficulty understanding the concept. Is normal, is Sherdog.

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice. DC wouldn't put clean Jon Pussy Jones in the ER within R1.
Bingo, Rocky! This is what I say: if you cheat, it is an automatic forfeit. Jon Jones was terrified of getting his ass whipped by a 40 year old who he had every possible physical advantage.

For several reasons those fighters who fit your description get tested less, therefore lowering their chances of testing positive.

There's hundreds of UFC fighters who have gone through more USADA tests than Jon Jones. You dweeb

Back