How tall would or do you wish you were and how tall is to tall?

I'm 6 foot 1 and a half, 6 foot 4 or 5 would have been nice, would have pulled a lot more women and done better at basketball. Flying would be a cunt at that height though, being fat is worse for flying than height though, exit row solves height issues, you need to get in business class to solve fat issues though.

I like my height i'm 5'8" I never feel too short to do anything nor am I too tall to do anything. I can fit into any car,plane or clothes,the world is designed for people 5'8" -5'10" .
Good point. As much as I would love to be taller, I already experience some inconveniences being 6"+.

I like my height i'm 5'8" I never feel too short to do anything nor am I too tall to do anything. I can fit into any car,plane or clothes,the world is designed for people 5'8" -5'10" .
Ya...but there's something about walking into a room & being taller than everyone. It's a beautiful thing

I'm 6'3". 99% of the time I enjoy it. But there are times I wish I was a little shorter. When I feel a bit out of place (room full of short folks) I tend to hunch a bit more. It's mostly so I don't look like a freak show but it's also because It's harder to hear them from up here.

As a kid, I always wanted to be 6'3" I don't know why, but I did. I ended up topping out at 5'8"...
giphy.gif

I worked my butt off when I played sports in HS. Honorable-mention all-state in football in the state of Texas, all-district in basketball.

Worst part about it all? My older sister doesn't really like sports and she's 6'0"

Would not mind being 6'1 or 6'2. Would not want to be taller than 6'2 but absolute max 6'3 or 6'4.

6'6 and taller seems a nighmare
Couls not imagine 2m tall 6'6.75. Even though if you are that tall and jacked it is so dominant.

Under 6ft manlet Crew checking in. I think 6'1 or 6'2 ideal male height and women ideal height is 5'3 to 5'5. Women prefer 8 inches height difference to like 10.
Am 6'1.5 but wish I was 6'4. Fiancé is 5'7/5'8 so hopefully I have giant 6'5 kids.

My dad is 5'10 and mom is 5'5 for reference.

Interesting treading these responses. I'm 5'11" and have never spent much time wishing I was taller or shorter.

I'm the shortest man in my family at 6'1". I'd like to be taller than my dad at 6'3" but not as tall as my tallest brother at 6'8". Like 6'5" would be nice.

I've come to terms with my height

By crying myself to sleep every night
<DCrying>

As a kid, I always wanted to be 6'3" I don't know why, but I did. I ended up topping out at 5'8"...
giphy.gif

I worked my butt off when I played sports in HS. Honorable-mention all-state in football in the state of Texas, all-district in basketball.

Worst part about it all? My older sister doesn't really like sports and she's 6'0"
short basketball players are among the best athletes in all of sports. I'd rather be an explosive manlet than a weak lanklet tbh. But I hover in mediocrity between those two.

5'10 here.

Anywhere from 5'9 to 6'0 is the ideal height for me.

Anything below 5'8 or above 6'2 and i'd be unhappy

Im 6'8, 275lbs.
Honestly wish i was a solid 6'9 300lbs

6'3. keep wishing for height shorties!

I want my sons to be 6'2", which is half an inch taller than me.

6'5" is where problems really Start imo.

I want my sons to be 6'2", which is half an inch taller than me.

Ya you're right 6'3, 6'4 is problem free imo except on airplanes. 6'6 & up & I think it might negatively effect you on a daily basis.

I'm 6"2 so I am bigger than most people I know, but not inconveniently tall...so I'm good with it.

Seems like it. You won't really 'fit' anywhere and have trouble finding clothes off the shelf. Getting close to 'freakish' height at 6'5", depending on where you live.

I'm 6'3" barefoot and other than playing certain sports and being slightly more attractive to women (I need all the help I can get !) there's not a lot of advantages and too many negatives. A couple inches less would be ideal and easier for daily living, IMO.

Back