Don Gibb (Ogre, Ray Jackson etc..) is being erased from history by Comcast lol

Email comcast, see if you get a reply.
Go with a few emails to multiple people, can probably even find the CEO's email address if you try.

edit: Make the email sound legit too. Maybe he's one of your favorite actors and you think it's a simple mistake or something along those lines.

I should. I really should. I should probably get should of old man don and let him know that people are upset about this lol. If I worked in TV, if, I could make a 1 hour documentary of him trying to find out why Comcast thinks he wasn't in the movies he was in.

Bloodsport - Xfinity TV
https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/5490832530233791112
Upcoming. Jean-Claude Van Damme, Donald Gibb, Leah Ayres. (1988) An American major (Jean-Claude Van Damme) flies to Hong Kong for an outlawed martial-arts contest called the Kumite. Details. 92min. Rotten Tomatoes™. 33% 74%. Sign In to Watch. Watch as a Guest. Watch. Resume. Start Over. Record Series.

Not here in MI.. That's not in the info, and the "cast and crew" has him gone. You dont have the new "X1" platform, do you?

I should. I really should. I should probably get should of old man don and let him know that people are upset about this lol. If I worked in TV, if, I could make a 1 hour documentary of him trying to find out why Comcast thinks he wasn't in the movies he was in.

Things like this do interest me, mostly because it certainly appears to be a purposeful omission, but maybe it's due to something else.
That's why i'm curious as to the corporate reply, if you get one.

Not here in MI.. That's not in the info, and the "cast and crew" has him gone. You dont have the new "X1" platform, do you?

No, I don't have Xfinity at all. I just googled xfinity bloodsport and that showed up. I get what you're saying though, that he doesn't show up on the guide info or whatever it is.

FYI, TS, DirecTV has the same feature and is a vastly superior user platform than Comcast.

i always thought his best work was on the HBO series 1st and 10 which was one of the greatest series of all times. i wonder if he is credited there? or maybe only Tony Longo gets credit
First and ten was awesome

Donald Gibb was the man, this dude was one of those 80s and 90s character actors that you never forget, ill always remember him as ogre and Jackson from blood sport

Randall Tex Cobb former Karate champion and pro boxer is another character actor whose face was remembered in the 80s
raising-az-biker.jpg

Uncommon Valor with Gene Hackman and Patrick Swayze one of those fun 80s flicks

Back