Aaaaahahahaha....Who caught that O'malley clip?

What is your mindset then, ‘he's one of them’?
Is that ‘like’ one of your defining characteristic's?
Woah settle down. I personally don’t care whether some drinks, smokes or does blow as long as they’re not a dick while they’re doing it. I don’t have a me vs them mentality but my whole family are and my best mate is a stoner and whenever I hang out with his mates the first question is always whether I smoke followed by judgement and lectures of why I should

“If you dont smoke weed, your jiu-jitsu is probably not worth a fuck” - Eddie Bravo

Its heavy in the community brah

you should try the pads instead of the insertion tubes.. get the ones with the wings too.. no slipping, no sliding

wooooosh

take a look at my av babygirl.

"Hey look at me I am going to ban a plant because I am a fascist government".

The whole “just a plant” argument is pretty dumb. There’s plenty of shit that occurs naturally that if ingested can cause you serious harm.

Smoking weed is fine, people that base their persona on weed or talk about it constantly are dorks tough imo. Personally I never understood the appeal of weed while the appeal but tastes differ.

Blazin like a DIAZ bro?!?

Anik - "Participating in the festivities."
Weed is played out, however if O'Malley motor boated Dern's big ol titties. Now that's participating in the festivities.

The whole “just a plant” argument is pretty dumb. There’s plenty of shit that occurs naturally that if ingested can cause you serious harm.
Ok what 'serious harm' does pot cause you?
Dumb ass.. argument is dumb.
Woah settle down. I personally don’t care whether some drinks, smokes or does blow as long as they’re not a dick while they’re doing it. I don’t have a me vs them mentality but my whole family are and my best mate is a stoner and whenever I hang out with his mates the first question is always whether I smoke followed by judgement and lectures of why I should
I have news for you bud...
Your friends think you are a dick.

You’re the epitome of “I smoke it and theirs nuthin wrong wid me!”

they’re his friends

Ah well they’re his friends. They should probably chill out and have a joint or something.

well.. then how do you explain people like sean o malley? snoop dogg? diaz bros?

they arent losers.

Doubt any one of them could hold down a regular job. Fortunately there are careers like various entertainment industries that they can still do well in.

You mean they can earn good money, become internationally famous, and have fanbases in the the thousands, or in Snoop's cases millions?

Why the hell would they want a normal job?

Celebrities aside though, I know plenty of people, including myself, who have a career, a home, a family, and are in a healthy financial position, despite smoking the devil's lettuce.

Go back to your church group and stop getting your medical advice from your grandma.

You mean they can earn good money, become internationally famous, and have fanbases in the the thousands, or in Snoop's cases millions?

Why the hell would they want a normal job?

Celebrities aside though, I know plenty of people, including myself, who have a career, a home, a family, and are in a healthy financial position, despite smoking the devil's lettuce.

Go back to your church group and stop getting your medical advice from your grandma.

I get my 'medical advice' from growing up in a high crime shithole where most people took drugs and still do to this day. That included most of my friends growing up.

The few people who didn't lie around smoking weed all day were the ones who went to college and did something with their lives. The rest are still bums, working a regular job sometimes (usually bum jobs) while the ones that made better decisions in life are busy running their own businesses and being more productive.

Weed induces lethargy, so it really doesn't make for a great motivator in life.

There are exceptions to that generalisation, but generalisations are generally true.

Spend more time with your family instead of sitting in your basement smoking weed.

Fuck you're a moron.

No, my weed smoking friends from school were morons, i went to college, got an a graduate programme, started my own business and am now mortgage free in my mid 30s.

I see my old weed smoking school friends in the street sometimes. It's not good...

Add up all the money they spent on weed, and imagine if they done something productive with every hour they spent smoking it. Imagine where they'd be. If you still think that's moronic, then ask yourself if you perhaps may be the moron.

Stoners are better than judgmental assholes though. Way better.

Stoners are way more judgemental, it stems from their paranoia and the deep set knowledge that they are doing something unproductive and trying to convince themselves otherwise.

Hence the desperate idolisation of anyone semi successful that smokes weed too...ie the very reason this thread exists.

giphy.gif
Fake Diaz

I thought O Malley's opponent was high. Spaced out as the punch was coming.

giphy.gif

Stoners are way more judgemental, it stems from their paranoia and the deep set knowledge that they are doing something unproductive and trying to convince themselves otherwise.

Hence the desperate idolisation of anyone semi successful that smokes weed too...ie the very reason this thread exists.
You sound pretty angry. You should chill out and smoke a joint, buddy.

Back