Colby is not very talented, is cringeworthy, is not funny, he is not original or creative, BUT

TS is one of the many nerds who's been gotten to by King Colby.

I don't know who the f*k he's trying fool with that nonsense.

Only nerds have to go out of their way to prove they are not a nerd.

then why'd you say hes not vert talented then.

if hes 3 at 170 and fighting for the interim title clearly hes above being "not very talented". hes a mainstay at 170 for the time being and is a tough fight for any1 in the top 10. hes not going anywhere anytime soon

What I was trying to say, is not his talent what makes him notorious right now (like Adesanya, Zabit, Sean o Malley, Darren Till), is not being funny (Chael, Conor, Diaz bros), thats it.

We are talking about him not because of that.

I don't think Colby actually rustles anybody. Unless you count that time Werdum boomerang'd him and he ran off and called the cops. It's mostly just slightly annoyed indifference.
Typical response to tryhard hacks in life.

This. Only the insecure or gullible guys on here seem to lose their shit over Colby’s “cringe” antics.

I’m willing to bet the rest of the guys who enjoy Colby’s shtick actually have a love life/social life and a great sense of humor in general life.
What? There are no insecure or gullible guys on Sherdog.

<{UberTS}>

He is trying to be Chael, he completely fails at it and thats a disgrace.

Please dont compare Colby to Chael. Compeltely different outcomes.
It's the exact same gimmick, and all you've got to do is rewind the clock on Sherdog by about eight years to see that people were also "cringing" over Sonnen's trashtalk and were hoping A. Silva was going to destroy him, yet didn't realize that they were helping Sonnen by coming out in droves to buy that PPV and making him a huge star.

Covington is doing the exact same thing, and it's already working.

Super unpopular opinion, but I find Colby hysterical. His Alt-Right schtick is so timely right now. He is the living embodiment of a troll, and I love seeing him trigger other fighters over with his terrible trash talk.

I think that's half the point. Trolls never say much that's very clever, but they still manage to get a hundred responses from triggered fools. I hope he never stops.

It's the exact same gimmick, and all you've got to do is rewind the clock on Sherdog by about eight years to see that people were also "cringing" over Sonnen's trashtalk and were hoping A. Silva was going to destroy him, yet didn't realize that they were helping Sonnen by coming out in droves to buy that PPV and making him a huge star.

lol of course, because sherdog users hating makes you a PPV superstar ok, thats how Chael did it

Chael was always funny and had genius promos working for the Silva fight and the rematch, he keeps doing in out of the octagon too

and more important than that, A LOT of people was supporting him, A LOT.

No one likes Colby and I am not a hater at all. But Chael was praised a lot at the time.

Please just tell me ONE, ONE, funny thing Colby has ever done. Chael has many of pictures, stories, promos, comments, etc, the guy is almost an stand up comedian for god sakes.

not a fan

not a hater

just saying he is making the internet community seem so important with all his dedication to "prank" us lol
You actually feel important because of Colby? Because he is giving you attention? C'mon!
There's many fighters who use twitter, media and so on to reach the fans, Colby is just doing it different by being provocative.
It's ruining the sport and turning it into wwe territory. I blame more the UFC than Colby because they seem to reward fighters that do it that way

Colby is that dude who isn't really clever but he tries so hard you end up kind of rooting for him out of pity.

I look forward to his fight with RDA... hopefully he brings the trash talk and makes the build up more exciting

not me, but the comunnity, how many fighters have messages directly to "sherdog" and "reddit" MMA community ??? The guy is so focused on us is actually impressive

It just shows how desperate he is. The guy's a fruitcake.

I never cared for Chaels trashtalking - found it so cartoonish and really cheesy. I guess it went over among everyone because he was the first to really do that kind of thing

I look forward to his fight with RDA... hopefully he brings the trash talk and makes the build up more exciting

Doesnt sound like rda is going to rise to it, he doesnt really seem that bothered about colby and only took the fight because tyron wasnt going to be ready till nov. The ufc will probably try to build up the brazil angle for buys but rda is just clocking in for this one.

Colby is not very talented eh? Well, I guess Maia is complete garbage for losing to him then.

I want him to win so we can have endless Colby GOAT threads & much tears .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back