Billy Mitchell under fire - UPDATE: Denies all allegations, says info is coming to clear his name

I thought we are talking about Billy Mays.

Lol, this guy attaches his whole persona to these records. He seems like he might kill himself if they take these away. He is such a loser.

yeah dude just let it go. you used MAME. i'm sure you were good once, just fade away and stop hitting repeat on "glory days".

Big time loser.

the ben heck show did an episode where they tried to get a computer to match or beat todd rogers' drag racing score and couldn't do it. if a cpu couldn't match it, it's not legit. Rogers and Mitchell should go touch each other somewhere in the hills where they cant bother anybody.

Updated the title and OP to reflect your vid, @Frank23

You know what would be epic? If he said fuck all of y'all and played again in front of an audience and shattered whatever the current record is. That would be hilarious.

This is the only way he walks away from this with any dignity.

Just admit he was playing on an emulator and go get his name in the rankings legitimately. I thought that documentary had footage of him beating the world record in an arcade and in front of an audience when he was a kid.

This is the only way he walks away from this with any dignity.

Just admit he was playing on an emulator and go get his name in the rankings legitimately. I thought that documentary had footage of him beating the world record in an arcade and in front of an audience when he was a kid.

Well there's no doubt that SOME of his records are legit because, like you say, they were done live in front of people. What seems to be the case is that he started to cut corners later on down the road.

I bet if he did play live again and actually was able to beat the current record--not likely at all, but IF--then a lot of this shit would just blow over (whether justly or not). It really would be epic if he managed that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well there's no doubt that SOME of his records are legit because, like you say, they were done live in front of people. What seems to be the case is that he started to cut corners later on down the road.

I bet if he did play live again and actually was able to beat the current record--not likely at all, but IF--then a lot of this shit would just blow over (whether justly or not). It really would be epic if he managed that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Super unlikely but he'll never be able to show his face again if he doesn't, and rightfully so at that.

But as for me

This dude cracks me up.

I hope he brings a “new videotape” as evidence.

Here's a crazy idea, Billy, and I might be going too far out on a limb here but: fuck it.

Seriously I know it sounds like something but I'm pretty sure Twin Galaxies is just a dude in some house.

I believe the inspiration for Eugene on Walking dead was Billy Mitchell both bullshitters with the same hair style

maxresdefault.jpg

Let me be what is most likely the first person to say, "King of Kong? More like King of Con!"

Holy shit!!! This will make the 1919 world series fix seem like peanuts.

This is HUGE!!!

You will remember this day of infamy friends.

Exactly. I don’t give a fuck about anyone being the best at a video game. Do something that requires athleticism. I also don’t give a shit about pro bowling. The only cheating in video games I care about is those cunts on GTA online who have mods that make them virtually invincible and ruin the game for everyone else, which is pretty much everyone. Fuck those morons.

Exactly. I don’t give a fuck about anyone being the best at a video game. Do something that requires athleticism. I also don’t give a shit about pro bowling. The only cheating in video games I care about is those cunts on GTA online who have mods that make them virtually invincible and ruin the game for everyone else, which is pretty much everyone. Fuck those morons.
Lol man i hated that, thats old school GTA i used to play it until idiots were doing that online, it ruined the fun for me. They did it on saints row as well, when you played against different teams.

Ill admit though i used that invincible stuff or unlimited ammo or health when i played story mode doing missions because a lot of those missions were hard as hell but never against people online.

Lol man i hated that, thats old school GTA i used to play it until idiots were doing that online, it ruined the fun for me. They did it on saints row as well, when you played against different teams.

Ill admit though i used that invincible stuff or unlimited ammo or health when i played story mode doing missions because a lot of those missions were hard as hell but never against people online.

Yeah, doing it in single player is fine. You aren’t ruaiming the game for anyone. But doing it online just ruins it for anyone who actually wants to play through the content the developers spent years creating. All they do is keep killing you every time you spawn, it get and over. It’s so stupid because there is a game where that is the whole point of playing. It’s called Call of Duty. Or there’s Battlefield. Or any number of FPS.

everyone involved in this world of ancient video game details make pro wrestling fanatics seem sane in comparison
I can't believe sites have news articles condemning a man because he may have used an emulator to achieve his Donkey Kong scores.

I also can't believe that youtube video has nearly 2 million views.

Truly 1st world problems

Holy shit!!! This will make the 1919 world series fix seem like peanuts.

This is HUGE!!!

You will remember this day of infamy friends.
That someone somewhere put donkey kong and influential in the same sentence...THAT was my day of infamy

I can't believe sites have news articles condemning a man because he may have used an emulator to achieve his Donkey Kong scores.

I also can't believe that youtube video has nearly 2 million views.

Truly 1st world problems

You could make the same argument for basketball or football.

"Ughh, I can't believe people write news articles about guys putting a ball through a hoop!"

Back