Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

The pairs I own are actually more comfortable & practical than any pair of jeans I've ever worn
I was in the dressing room once as my wife brought me pants after pants to find some that fit, and i tried a pair of those skinny pants. We were laughing so hard, cuz it looked ridiculous on me, but I guess that's the style now. Glad I'm too old to be stylish...haha.

I was in the dressing room once as my wife brought me pants after pants to find some that fit, and i tried a pair of those skinny pants. We were laughing so hard, cuz it looked ridiculous on me, but I guess that's the style now. Glad I'm too old to be stylish...haha.
i've been in the same boat with a pair of them offered to me to 'try on'.

I am in great shape and jeans that fit look good on me. But in no way does that 'fashion' trend improve how a guy looks even above with Conor and Mayweather. Sure they are expected to rock any new fashion trend and being in that type of shape they can get away with it. But a nice fitted pair of jeans would look far better than those skinny jeans which in many cases absolutely look femme.

I don't care about fashion trends. I recall watching a segment on the news decades back where a fashion expert say 'men buy clothes, women buy fashion. And we need to convince men to buy fashion so that men's spending will go up and compare to womens.'

This is a trend I ignored as well ...

b2209665a25200454b66729d06dc7cd6.jpg

...but I know guys who went out and got new suits with nice 'fancy' socks because 'trend'.

I recall dating a gal back when the low rider jeans trend hit womens fashions. This girls had an amazing jeans ass (probably her most flattering look) but she had a full butt and those jeans are best on more tiny or flat butt women. I remember how upset she was that she could not find a pair that was flattering for her but she felt she had to buy some anyway. This despite the fact that she looked far better in her regular jeans than other girls in their low riding jeans.

i've been in the same boat with a pair of them offered to me to 'try on'.

I am in great shape and jeans that fit look good on me. But in no way does that 'fashion' trend improve how a guy looks even above with Conor and Mayweather. Sure they are expected to rock any new fashion trend and being in that type of shape they can get away with it. But a nice fitted pair of jeans would look far better than those skinny jeans which in many cases absolutely look femme.
Damn straight.....kids these days have no clue about fashion.

reibj.jpg

I like to ask my clients if they were melted down and then poured into those things. It's like they are wearing denim leotards.

Back