Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go off-topic, but I've never seen Fear and hear it's great. I haven't been able to find the first seasons to watch. Free is preferred, obviously, but any info is appreciated.

As for TWD season finale, for me it was back to the damned melodrama and skewed characters. The previous couple episodes were bearable, for a change, but now it's right back to season 8 garbage. For the life of me I can't figure why they spent 4-5 seasons developing rich, identifiable characters only to take so many off kilter since then.

The first season of Fear was mediocre.
The second season was probably worse.
The third season is when Fear really came into it's own, and the premiere for S4 was good in setting up both the new characters and Morgan's crossover.

Regarding where to watch the previous seasons, i think they're on hulu, itunes, and probably a few other streaming services.

The first season of Fear was mediocre.
The second season was probably worse.
The third season is when Fear really came into it's own, and the premiere for S4 was good in setting up both the new characters and Morgan's crossover.

Regarding where to watch the previous seasons, i think they're on hulu, itunes, and probably a few other streaming services.

I really enjoyed the first season of FTWD because I am all about the slow burn downfall of civilization and the rising of SHTF lol

Where they royally fucked up was COMPLETELY skipping over the actual meat of the downfall and chaos! UGHHH

I really enjoyed the first season of FTWD because I am all about the slow burn downfall of civilization and the rising of SHTF lol

Where they royally fucked up was COMPLETELY skipping over the actual meat of the downfall and chaos! UGHHH

That was also my gripe with the first season. All we got was some time in some survivor camp and then all of a sudden they’re on a yacht.
The first 2 seasons felt more like “lifestyles of the rich and famous - walking dead style” as they went from yacht to plantation.

It's pretty simple why they didn't do more of that, $$$$. Same reason TWD spent season 2 on a farm.

Glad it’s over but not kiling Negan was dumb. Not even going to bother with next season. Didn’t even bother with the Fear premiere didn’t really even enjoy ot last season.

How has Maggie been pregnant for three seasons and not even showing?

I might catch up on FTWD but strand is the most annoying character on either WD series

lol This show is so terrible.
So much hacky, bad acting. So many boring ass speeches and crying.

*Just WTF at the exploding guns. lol This was like some stupid Hollywood movie nonsense from start to finish.
*the entire survival of Rick and his crew was dependent on Eugene?!? This was supposed to be their big twist? That Eugene was actually "playing" the saviors the whole time? What? The writers did NOTHING to make that seem remotely plausible.
*The girl village popping in out of nowhere and throwing molotov cocktails. lol why?

*And lol at Rick SLASHING Negan's THROAT, and then telling someone to "fix him". lol What kind of secret Wakanda medical technology do they have there? And if the plan was to keep Negan alive, why the fuck would you slash his throat?

*And now Maggie and Darryl and Jesus are plotting against Michonne and Rick? ReallY? fucking really?
<{cruzshake}>

lol This show is so terrible.
So much hacky, bad acting. So many boring ass speeches and crying.

*Just WTF at the exploding guns. lol This was like some stupid Hollywood movie nonsense from start to finish.
*the entire survival of Rick and his crew was dependent on Eugene?!? This was supposed to be their big twist? That Eugene was actually "playing" the saviors the whole time? What? The writers did NOTHING to make that seem remotely plausible.
*The girl village popping in out of nowhere and throwing molotov cocktails. lol why?

*And lol at Rick SLASHING Negan's THROAT, and then telling someone to "fix him". lol What kind of secret Wakanda medical technology do they have there? And if the plan was to keep Negan alive, why the fuck would you slash his throat?

*And now Maggie and Darryl and Jesus are plotting against Michonne and Rick? ReallY? fucking really?
<{cruzshake}>

thank this man
pjimage-6-920x584.jpg

One other thing, Ricka nd Negan have gotten into like 4 boring ass fist fights now, and Rick has run out of bullets EVERY time he has a gun pointed at Negan. We couldn't think of some other shit?
lol These writers are so fucking lazy it's ridiculous.

Didn't they get massacred by some other group? I swear they alluded to that in a deleted scene.

Here it is:

They should have kept this scene in. It would have given a little bit more scenery to Season 2.

Why have I never seen this?????

Fuck I miss Shane and when zombies were considered a threat

I really tried this season to just ignore the bullshit
But it's literally more fun to point out plot hole Fuck ups than it is watching this painful show
That last night was hot garbage

One other thing, Ricka nd Negan have gotten into like 4 boring ass fist fights now, and Rick has run out of bullets EVERY time he has a gun pointed at Negan. We couldn't think of some other shit?
lol These writers are so fucking lazy it's ridiculous.

Gimple the pimple

How has Maggie been pregnant for three seasons and not even showing?

I might catch up on FTWD but strand is the most annoying character on either WD series

Yeah Strand has gone full retard he is annoying how I wish Salazar managed to Kill him!

Anyone else wonder if the heard was from fear to finally kill twd.

It’s gotten so shit, negan living. Maggie Daryl and Jesus plotting to kill rick wtf.

Also the scene on fear at the end, basic straight stolen from book of Eli.

How do they not know that was gonna be a set up?

And is the fear crew assholes now that ambush people and are the bad guys now? Wtf

Yeah Strand has gone full retard he is annoying how I wish Salazar managed to Kill him!
He's the equivalent of Zeke. Ever since the first episode he was in, talking all overdramatic and shit. The dude sounds like a voiceover for a movie trailer all the time, I just can't ever take him seriously.

to future villians of TWD: if Rick has his arm out stretched trying to appeal to you, but has his other hand hidden, you're going to get shanked.

So Negan was captured and will be imprison. Is this a story mechanism to give Maggie and crew a reason to turn on Rick and/or is Negan still going to be a part of the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back