Sucks we never got the USA version of this pic

FascistDictator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking like straight fucking MMA Dons right here.

anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta.0.0.jpg

Just imagine the same thing but with Stipe, Cormier, Woodley (or maybe it Lawler back then), Alvarez, and Demetrious Johnson. Five belts, yo. At one point we once held five belts.

Right now the US holds 6 men's belts.

DJ
TJ
Holloway
Woodley
DC
Stipe

Yeah with Lawler instead of Wood that would've been a pretty cool pic of all them together

Drug cheat, some guy who never performed to his best in the UFC and a dude who flamed out early.

Cool pic.

I've been here 6 years longer than you yet we have nearly identical postcounts.

Nothing says "alpha pimp status" like having a girl you're not fucking as your avatar on a forum where you chat with only other guys.... about guys....

USADA is a mothafoka for Brazil

Nothing says "alpha pimp status" like having a girl you're not fucking as your avatar on a forum where you chat with only other guys.... about guys....

@Rdude92 Pretty soundly wrecked right here.

<mma4>

Just imagine the same thing but with Stipe, Cormier, Woodley (or maybe it Lawler back then), Alvarez, and Demetrious Johnson. Five belts, yo. At one point we once held five belts.

Yet the minute USADA came all 3 went down hill.

not my fault you choose to spend your free time jerking off

Here ya go
dan-henderson-signed-11x14-photo-bas-coa-ufc-picture-w-pride-fc-strikeforce-belt4-t7103827-1600.jpg

not my fault you choose to spend your free time jerking off
Uh... That's not how it works. That bitch don't even know you exist and you paid cash money to have extra .gif privileges to make her your avatar.

You don't get to accuse me of being a thirsty degenerate.

Back