Why you think Rogan is so obsessed on defending Jones and claiming his innocence?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I find it weird he is willing to act that delusional and naive despite he must be aware he is getting laugh at by his listeners.

Sometimes it almost feels like he has some kind of sexual fetish on black athletes + steroids, which makes him lose his ability to use common sense.

Here's a sign pointing why:

And by crushing hard, I mean gaying out.

Schaub: "I looked at his body, I was like WTF?"
"He's jacked, maybe the best looking guy in the UFC."
Rogan: "Best looking dude on the planet. He's straight up there."
(Laughs)
Schaub: "Right? I didn't want to come off as gay"
Schaub: "I bet he slings all the ring card girls if he wants to."
"This dude is just slinging dick out there. Are you shitting me?"
Schaub: "[Hendricks] looked like he got out of the crowd to fight this dime-piece"
"....might be the best-looking Brazilian of all time, by the way."
Schaub: "How is he not on the cover of GQ or something?"
Rogan: "[laughs]"
Schaub: "I look like fucking [Harvey] Weinstein next to him .... good-looking dude, man."
Rogan: "Maybe that could be what does him, man: OD on pussy. When you're that good-looking man, it's got to be hard to say no."

1wKt5b0.jpg

3034165400117597861620.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-and-rogan-crushing-hard-on-paulo-costa.3653537/

You're talking about a man who has been a very vocal proponent of various different conspiracy theories, some of which have been quite nutty. Is this really any different?

Let me also remind you that Rogan passionately argued with Neil deGrasse Tyson on wheter the moon landing was a hoax on a live podcast. He truly believes he's discovered a truth that almost everyone else seems to be missing out on and is just trying to "open our eyes" or something.

It's just who he is and I don't think there's any sort of hidden agenda to it.

Rogan's falling off lately.

Starting to lose interest in anything he says.

He was the provider of the tainted coke. Rogan knows.

I find it weird he is willing to act that delusional and naive despite he must be aware he is getting laugh at by his listeners.

Sometimes it almost feels like he has some kind of sexual fetish on black athletes + steroids, which makes him lose his ability to use common sense.
Because he knows every single MMA fighter is on PEDs.

He likes mma and Jones is a decent fighter.

Because he did a 2 hour podcast with Jeff Novisky and Jeff was saying he’s more than likely innocent

more annoying is his francis ngannou nuthugging which goes on even after title loss

he is either severely delusional or has to push the UFC agenda

Its wierd , i Shake My head every time he starts talking about it . I guess the Ufc has told him this to try to change Jones opinion . But the alibi with Coke and steroids is such pure bs .especially when he has been busted before ‍♂️♂️

Rogan likes drugs....

You're talking about a man who has been a very vocal proponent of various different conspiracy theories, some of which have been quite nutty. Is this really any different?

Let me also remind you that Rogan passionately argued with Neil deGrasse Tyson on wheter the moon landing was a hoax on a live podcast. He truly believes he's discovered a truth that almost everyone else seems to be missing out on and is just trying to "open our eyes" or something.

It's just who he is and I don't think there's any sort of hidden agenda to it.

A mix of this and shilling for a big UFC name the same as he always does.

its funny how he goes out of his way to bring it up fairly often... give it a rest dude.

Listening to anything Joe Rogan says is dumb to begin with.
And unless you're in Columbia, your coke is tainted.

I could give a shit less what any fighter is taking.
It's a spectacle not a sport.
UFC made sure of that after the Reebok deal

What they thought would legitimize the sport, ended up making it look like fucking clown shoes.

He keeps beinging up that it “had to be” an accident because Novisky (who’s also biased as fuck) said as much.

Yet Victor Conte, who he also had on the podcast a while back, who’s more experienced than either in illegal use of PED’s has already explained how that substance could easily appear. Joe never addresses this.

It’s clearly a shameless rehabilitation job for Jon’s image. He’s not that stupid, just a company guy.

Joe is an oaf who has a horseshoe up his ass, and is in a position that he really doesn't belong in. Happens all the time.

Just show up kids. The dumb people often show up due to sheer ambition. The smart people often say, fuck it, and become the ones looking up at the dumb people.

Back