Girl Gamers Use Anti-Bullyism to Scam Gamers

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is how you handle the Me Too movement. some elite girl gamers are jumping into games where bullys been assholes and owning the bullys and sending them messages and letting know why they doing them like that. Thats cool.

if you’re experiencing “in-game harassment or verbal abuse” in CSGO, you go to the Bully Hunters website and login with your Steam account. At that point, you’ll be matched with a hunter, who’ll then friend you on Steam. After that, you invite them to join your game, and then they body the baddie and drop a message into chat saying that harassment is not a joke. Anyone can register to become a Bully Hunter through the initiative’s website, but the vetting process is opaque.[/qoute]

https://kotaku.com/bully-hunters-organization-claims-to-hunt-down-harasser-1825296538/amp

EDIT: i thought this was legit but really didnt think this though and this post show the light on this BS.

*insert annnd it's gone meme*

They got insane push back and come to find out, they were frauds. The studies they tried to site were bunk. Their "live" stream showing off a bully hunter wasn't actually playing the game, the "bully" was prerecorded and it was from the same account as the bully hunter.

Their spokesperson has videos out there using homophobic slurs.

Their sponsors backed the fuck out

4FGRyB.png

All their social media has been deleted as well.

4chan....

Last edited:
The bully hunters are probably elite male gamers.

Meaning the fattest, zittiest, nerdiest white knights in existence

They just gonna swat her if it gets bad

I've been AWPing fools day-in, day-out as xXx14fCalixXx for years now. Step up sherbros.

Lol I wish I was good at csgo. I'd spend every moment of my free time bodying these captain save-a-hos.

So damn hard to get good at that game, only because "good" these days means being able to compete with people that have been playing it for 10 years and know everything about it back to front.

So damn hard to get good at that game, only because "good" these days means being able to compete with people that have been playing it for 10 years and know everything about it back to front.

I stopped playing back in the CSv1.6 days. If only I'd been serious about my life and just kept playing. :(

They got insane push back and come to find out, they were frauds. The studies they tried to site were bunk. Their "live" stream showing off a bully hunter wasn't actually playing the game, the "bully" was prerecorded and it was from the same account as the bully hunter.

4FGRyB.png

so this whole sub-forum...
4chan....

Well rh

4FGRyB.png

4chan....

Oh hell. I been bamboozled. This shit is funny though. that dudes video lays it ouy perfect. there is no come back to this.

got to change the title now.

This is what happens when you let women online

This kind of shit just proves how disconnected I am from the world of modern gaming.

Growing up, I was all about gaming. Had a shitload of systems, even shit a lot of people have never heard of. Always had my nose stuck in a copy of EGM and GamePro. Salivated over whatever Nintendo or Sega or Sony were going to do next.

But I mostly lost interest right about the time that online gaming took off and now everything is totally different. I don't understand any of this shit. From World of Warcraft to Gamergate to CSGO, it's all a fucking mystery to me.

This kind of shit just proves how disconnected I am from the world of modern gaming.

Growing up, I was all about gaming. Had a shitload of systems, even shit a lot of people have never heard of. Always had my nose stuck in a copy of EGM and GamePro. Salivated over whatever Nintendo or Sega or Sony were going to do next.

But I mostly lost interest right about the time that online gaming took off and now everything is totally different. I don't understand any of this shit. From World of Warcraft to Gamergate to CSGO, it's all a fucking mystery to me.

Maybe because you're an adult doing adult stuff now ?

Maybe because you're an adult doing adult stuff now ?

I'm sure that has something to do with it, althought it seems that in a lot of ways the games grew up with the gamers.

I still lost interest though, for whatever reason. I think, for me, movies just took over as the thing to do during downtime.

Stepped back from the CSGO scene over the last month or two. No idea what this Bullying thing is but I've seen one or two tweets saying it's pathetic so I'll side with them.

Women on the internet need to take off their clothes or shut the fuck up. You're already a pain in the ass IRL we don't need it here.

I'm sure that has something to do with it, althought it seems that in a lot of ways the games grew up with the gamers.

I still lost interest though, for whatever reason. I think, for me, movies just took over as the thing to do during downtime.
You should give some of the modern games a chance. There are lots of great single player titles. I like bioshock, gta, doom, gears of war, and halo but if shooters aren't your thing then Nintendo is still pumping out quality.

You should give some of the modern games a chance. There are lots of great single player titles. I like bioshock, gta, doom, gears of war, and halo but if shooters aren't your thing then Nintendo is still pumping out quality.

Last time I actually invested some time into a game was Medal of Honor: Frontline (I think it was Frontline) on the GameCube. That was fun.

Later I bought a Wii and barely played it. Eventually sold it. Then a while after that I bought a PS3 and same story, barely played it and then sold it.

I'm sure eventually I'll try again, when the mood strikes. But for whatever reason the interest and enthusiasm just hasn't been there for me for a long time.

Back