Bruce Buffer is getting paid

However much he is paid, I guarantee it is to much.

If I ever ran a promotion, and even if I had all the money in the world, my ring announcer is getting $3k per show max. Probably less.

However much he is paid, I guarantee it is to much.

If I ever ran a promotion, and even if I had all the money in the world, my ring announcer is getting $3k per show max. Probably less.
More like free tickets to that night's show, and that's it. It's literally throwing money away.

I agree that it's not the hardest job in the world, but not just anyone can do it.

That's like how people think anyone can rap, it's just talking over a beat. But that is not the case, certain people have certain voices for certain things.

For example, most people can't be news anchors b/c anchors have a distinct voice quality. Most people also can't be movie trailer narrators. Most people will sound horrible if they try to read the card like Bruce and won't be able to electrify the crowd.
This. If anyone else comes in after he’s gone and says “ITS TIME”!!!! It will be far off from buffer.

Damn son, the man makes 100k per show.

There were 38 shows just in 2017. Lets say he announced 30 of them at least (sometimes they use Joe Martinez).

giphy.gif

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

giphy.gif
But Buffooner blows his money on male beast implants for himself

He's a clown and he's embarrassing. I always skip the introductions, because I feel that my IQ drops significally just by watching that crap.

I was basing it off of 30 shows a year that someone else said which would be 3 mil. Net worth includes assets... jewelry, cars, retirement index, house... 10 mil net worth is pretty shit considering he’s been doing this for 20 years making a fortune

He obviously wasn't getting paid that amount of money when he started 20 years ago announcing shows at UFC 9 or ehatevwh in some backwater swamp in Louisiana.

Hell Joe Rogan said on his podcast that he wasn't even getting paid by the UFC until like 2002 (and he started in 1997)

10 million net worth when you read off a card for a combined 15 minutes a night is fantastic. He's one of the luckiest guys in the world.

I don't like him though, he comes off as a creep with those pics around younger girls

I remember seeing him in some pre event footage and stuff, the guy seems so arrogant and fake humble, maybe i'm wrong i don't know the guy in real life. Didn't he even tell some BS story about how he fought Frank Trigg in an elevator or some shit? like gtfo out of here with your BS.

So you can suck at what you do and still get paid well. What else is new.

If it wasn't for his brother, Bruce would be working at the hot dog stand and not in the Octagon.

How much for the ab inplants?

Hashtagfirebuffer

Edit. Ok don't fire him, but, fuuuuuuuuck, is he annoying with his "look at me" introduction of the fighters.
how long have you been watching for? I barely notice little things like buffer or announcers anymore

You'd think he'd buy himself a decent suit jacket.

Back