I want to see a UFC/MMA fighter hockey league

Check this out @Clippy its 3 vs. 3 MMA and each time someone gets taken out they reset the fighting. The ending is pretty crazy.

Check this out @Clippy its 3 vs. 3 MMA and each time someone gets taken out they reset the fighting. The ending is pretty crazy.

These group MMA events are so fucking nuts that I can't even believe they exist. Here's a 5 vs 5 edition with national teams:

These group MMA events are so fucking nuts that I can't even believe they exist. Here's a 5 vs 5 edition with national teams:

Yea, I would imagine that these events agitate the shit out of Dana because he is trying to run a legitimate sport and these people sort of give MMA a bad name with their gang fights lol.

Yea, I would imagine that these events agitate the shit out of Dana because he is trying to run a legitimate sport and these people sort of give MMA a bad name with their gang fights lol.

Needs more dollies

WTF, the guys in the grey shirts were twice the size. You knew they were gonna win before the fight even started.

I posted that one because it wasn't that bad, there are some 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and 5 on 5 that get brutally violent. Like I said, I'm sure Dana is not happy at the image it gives to MMA. Check out the video I posted in post #21. Its an interesting dynamic because you have to watch your team to see if they need help because if your teammates get taken out you are screwed. That fight in post #21 actually gets good as it goes.

While I'm not too sure about the bolded part these days, I love the thought of Dana's head turning even more red so I'll just agree.

Ps. Didn't notice you had already posted the same clip!

I posted that one because it wasn't that bad, there are some 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and 5 on 5 that get brutally violent. Like I said, I'm sure Dana is not happy at the image it gives to MMA. Check out the video I posted in post #21. Its an interesting dynamic because you have to watch your team to see if they need help because if your teammates get taken out you are screwed. That fight in post #21 actually gets good as it goes.

Any notable fighters compete in these things>?

Any notable fighters compete in these things>?

You might like this. This is Cirk and Theodorou of the UFC checking out team MMA and reacting to it.

I think it's the spontaneity of it in a heated game.

You're watching for the Hockey, but a fight breaking out, espeically between two teams that hate eachother or have been having a heated series, adds a bit more excitement.

They've all but neutered fighting in Hockey though.

What I wouldn't give to see Matt Martin KO Marchand though.

We could use more of this in football to be fair. Always remember tuning in to some hockey as a kid and a fight broke out, then hearing the commentary team walk me through the action

Back