Condit Posts About His Loss

All fighters reach that point where they just don't have it anymore, and Condit is definitely at that point.

Hopefully he can step away and work on building his business. This is no sport to be in only half heartedly.

I think he should call it a day and retire, he has nothing left to prove and he has other businesses outside of fighting, he should focus on that now

Lots of respect for making a post like that. Condit is a total boss.

this is why he is on everyones favorite fighters list

One of my all time favourites. Whatever he decides I'll support

I’m glad he’s sort of in good spirits, and I don’t see him as someone who needs to be fed easy fights, he’s still top ten imo. Cerroliveira is an animal, I think his next fight will display that maybe it’s too soon to right Condit off. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking as a long time fan

One of my favourite fighters of all time to watch, and by all accounts a great guy. I'm sad to see his career comkng to an end but it happens to everybody eventually.

Condit is 100% not done.

He fought a great opponent who people seem to under rate like crazy. Yancy and Cerrone are also great fighters.

Condit may not win a title but he is good enough to beat a lot of people still and i only consider a fighter done if they end up like B.J. Penn or their chins degrade like Hughes and Liddell etc.

Last edited:
Condit is the man. I know he's past his prime but I hope he still has enough in the tank to continue on for a couple years longer.

Once you've been an elite fighter at his weight class as long as he has,it's time for to NOT want to go out there and , at best, become a low tier gatekeeper .He deserves better- once you become the nail more than the hammer then its time to teach and corner.
I hope hes been able to stash some cabbage away(hes been doing this awhile and has headlined ppvs).

As soon as Vegas posted Oliveira a -240 favorite on a late notice fight vs. Carlos, I knew the outcome of fight.If I was a friend of Carlos, I'd do my level best for him to pull out and take a fight later down line where the opponent would encompass Carlos being a slight favorite (like the Brown fight for example)

4 losses in a row and his last win was Thiago Alves back in May, 2015.

Time to call it a day.

NBK has provided fans with over 15 years of awesome fights and finishes. The guy was a walking highlight reel.

"Hundred Hand Coffee"

There is big money to be made in coffee, but it's a saturated business.

NBK has provided fans with over 15 years of awesome fights and finishes. The guy was a walking highlight reel.
unfortunately,its a similar highlight reel to chucks,at the end of his career.

unfortunately,its a similar highlight reel to chucks,at the end of his career.

It almost always ends that way, for all fighters. How many guys, besides GSP can walk out on a 13 fight win streak? Doesn't happen very much at the championship level.

Last edited:
Back