If the UFC doesn't offer Gus a meaningful offer...

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And he signs with Bellator?

Even the most diehard UFC fan must admit Bellator LHW>UFC LHW

Bellator

Gus
Bader
Phil Davis
King Mo
Sonnen
Vadim Nemkov
Wand
Chuck
Tito
Liam McGeary
Rafael Cavalcante

UFC

no time(your #1 guy, Bellator cut! Facts!)
Glover "90 years old" texeira
Lafiti lmao
Jan
OSP
Shogun

ill stop before I embarrass the UFC any more.

Last edited:
are there any such rumbling of Gus signing with Bellator? if not then its pure speculation

Fck Gus.

Let him fight once every 18 months in Bellator, I don't care.

Fck Gus.

Let him fight once every 18 months in Bellator, I don't care.

UFC fanboys trying to save face lol

FYI Gus will fight tomorrow if the UFC pays him...but they are cheap

When are you UFC fanboys going to realize the main reason lots of these top guys aren't fighting is because WME refuses to pay them?

wake up

He signs with Bellator , UFC is all about that midget fighting & WMMA cause it costs sweet fuckall

Bellator bless!

Finally LHW will be a great division again. Watch and learn how it's done, UFC.

hahah let the ufc fanboys start talking about how Gus is boring now to justify them not paying him
I would not waste another 60 bucks for a card headlined by Gus, sorry. He choked, cried, retired, then unretired again. He lost his heart long ago.

I would not waste another 60 bucks for a card headlined by Gus, sorry. He choked, cried, retired, then unretired again. He lost his heart long ago.

That's fine that you think this, but then understand a guy Bellator cut is your new #1 LHW lmao

UFC's LHW is officially dead

rip

And he signs with Bellator?

Even the most diehard UFC fan must admit Bellator LHW>UFC LHW

Bellator

Gus
Bader
Phil Davis
King Mo
Sonnen
Vadim Nemkov
Wand
Chuck
Tito
Liam McGeary
Rafael Cavalcante

UFC

no time(your #1 guy, Bellator cut! Facts!)
Glover "90 years old" texeira
Lafiti lmao
Jan
OSP
Shogun

ill stop before I embarrass the UFC any more.
You male fun of old guys in UFC but mention chuck and wand with bellator then say you'll stop to stop embarrassing the ufc......... you done played yourself kid lol

You male fun of old guys in UFC but mention chuck and wand with bellator then say you'll stop to stop embarrassing the ufc......... you done played yourself kid lol

Chuck and Wand are at the bottom of the Bellator rankings. UFC has no one!!! Their old guys are top 5 lol

Gus
Phil Davis
Bader
King Mo

They're all in their prime

Who does the UFC have?!?!

no time who was cut by the Bellator

Glover who is just as old

Who else? lafiti lmao

Chuck and Wand are at the bottom of the Bellator rankings. UFC has no one!!! Their old guys are top 5 lol

Gus
Phil Davis
Bader
King Mo

They're all in their prime

Who does the UFC have?!?!

no time who was cut by the Bellator

Glover who is just as old

Who else? lafiti lmao
I'm honestly only pointing out you called ppl on the UFC roster old but added chuck and wand as a positive for bellator. It was poorly worded. I personally like the fact bellator has a decent lhw roster. Competition for UFC is a good thing

I'm honestly only pointing out you called ppl on the UFC roster old but added chuck and wand as a positive for bellator. It was poorly worded. I personally like the fact bellator has a decent lhw roster. Competition for UFC is a good thing

If one of the guys in Bellator's top 5 was old af I would have made that joke, too....but their top 5 is all in their prime.

There's no one else I can put in the UFC's top 5. Their #2 guy Glover is old as dirt and gus beat his ass

If one of the guys in Bellator's top 5 was old af I would have made that joke, too....but their top 5 is all in their prime.

There's no one else I can put in the UFC's top 5. Their #2 guy Glover is old as dirt and gus beat his ass
How do you think king mo does in UFC at this point?

Back