How do you think the pyramids were built?

Some of those blocks are upwards of 100 tons. I work at a rock quarry, the notion cutting out a block that size perfectly by hand and transporting it on sleds then precisely placing it in the pyramid seems entirely impossible.

Really that just makes you sound pathetic more than it makes their achievements sound impossible.

This guy moves 20 ton stones by himself in his back yard.

You don't think an entire crew of expert laborers working for the most powerful man in the region could manage 5x what that guy does for a hobby?

<{clintugh}>

this basically kills the entire 20 year narrative. It's been around for almost 20 years...this is hardly the only refutation of the nonsense you're appealing to.

In preparation for his book 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Disaster, Richard Noone asked Merle Booker, technical director of the Indiana Limestone Institute of America, to prepare a time study of what it would take to quarry, fabricate, and ship enough limestone to duplicate the Great Pyramid.

“Using the most modern quarrying equipment available for cutting, lifting, and transporting the stone, Booker estimated that the present-day Indiana limestone industry would need to triple its output, and it would take the entire industry, which as I have said includes thirty-three quarries, twenty-seven years to fill the order for 131,467,940 cubic feet of stone.5 [sic] These estimates were based on the assumption that production would proceed without problems. Then we would be faced with the task of putting the limestone blocks in place.”
cool lack of data, cool assertion from single researcher.

MA_00891599_o3zx9k.jpg

Just look at that precision. They are aligned almost perfectly. Was this work really done by some 'slaves' who were unwilling and forced to do hard labor? Or, is it possible we are missing a time period from human history, perhaps an unknown civilization that has not been discovered yet (not Aliens, but rather a relative close to homo-sapiens).

Each stone you see here weighs between 2.5 -15 tonnes (5500 - 33000 lbs)! Isn't that crazy? How were humans back then able to lift and move such heavy structures?

An interesting fact is that the pyramids were aligned to 'true' north very precisely, with an accuracy that is within one-tenth of a degree. How was that accomplished in the age of sticks and stones?

Also, as you can see here, the structures actually contain 8 sides, which is only really noticed when looking from above:

Great-Pyramid-Eight-Sides.jpg

IMO it was The Nephilim together with Fallen Angels before The Flood:

apocalypse-armageddon-storm-2517-1024x576.jpg

ancient-egypt.jpg

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Azazel

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-book-of-enoch.8022611/page-14

fall.jpg

Last edited:
Love reading about this stuff but the older I get and the more information I come across, the less impressive I find the pyramids. I know longer believe there's some great "secret" we have yet to discovered.

I've seen at least 3 videos demonstrating perfectly logical ways they could have moved those big ass stones. They had a LOT of time on their hands too

cool lack of data, cool assertion from single researcher.
Says the guy buying an embezzling hack "archeologist" named Zahi Hawass' theory and a 19th century interpretation of the past based on a 3 inch statue found a 100 yards from the pyramid and a likely forged cartouche by Howard Vyse in the uppermost relieving chamber of the arbitrarily named "king's chamber" that supposedly says "Kufu's gang" in an otherwise utterly anonymous building.

But what do I know. Oh, and the guy who made the estimate is an expert on limestone. That's literally what he does. You actually couldn't find a better authority.

Says the guy buying an embezzling hack "archeologist" named Zahi Hawass' theory and a 19th century interpretation of the past based on a 3 inch statue found a 100 yards from the pyramid and a likely forged cartouche by Howard Vyse in the uppermost relieving chamber of the arbitrarily named "king's chamber" that supposedly says "Kufu's gang" in an otherwise utterly anonymous building.

But what do I know.
Not even your own ignorance?

IMO it was The Nephilim together with Fallen Angels before The Flood:

apocalypse-armageddon-storm-2517-1024x576.jpg

ancient-egypt.jpg

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Azazel

fall.jpg

With the ocean fossils found it makes us wonder how freaking old they might really be, like where there so long ago that they were built and an ice age ended sea levels rose, long enough for ocean fossils to form , ice age comes get dry water levels lower. Which has happened a bunch of times could have been 3-4 ice age cycles ago for all we know.

Love reading about this stuff but the older I get and the more information I come across, the less impressive I find the pyramids. I know longer believe there's some great "secret" we have yet to discovered.

I've seen at least 3 videos demonstrating perfectly logical ways they could have moved those big ass stones. They had a LOT of time on their hands too

Care to share which videos you found really interesting, friend?

Its called slave labor

The egyptians didnt care! They have a sun god

With the ocean fossils found it makes us wonder how freaking old they might really be, like where there so long ago that they were built and an ice age ended sea levels rose, long enough for ocean fossils to form , ice age comes get dry water levels lower. Which has happened a bunch of times could have been 3-4 ice age cycles ago for all we know.
The limestone bedrock in the area is by nature an ancient sea bed, millions of years old. That is the explanation for the fossils.

I'm beginning to wonder is us modern people just have a weak grasp on the potential of man power and a diminished sense of work ethic/patience.

this basically kills the entire 20 year narrative. It's been around for almost 20 years...this is hardly the only refutation of the nonsense you're appealing to.

In preparation for his book 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Disaster, Richard Noone asked Merle Booker, technical director of the Indiana Limestone Institute of America, to prepare a time study of what it would take to quarry, fabricate, and ship enough limestone to duplicate the Great Pyramid.

“Using the most modern quarrying equipment available for cutting, lifting, and transporting the stone, Booker estimated that the present-day Indiana limestone industry would need to triple its output, and it would take the entire industry, which as I have said includes thirty-three quarries, twenty-seven years to fill the order for 131,467,940 cubic feet of stone.5 [sic] These estimates were based on the assumption that production would proceed without problems. Then we would be faced with the task of putting the limestone blocks in place.”

People estimate that it would cost about $5 billion and take 5 years for the industry to create a modern replica.

https://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html

They pulled that statistic from their ass.

People estimate that it would cost about $5 billion and take 5 years for the industry to create a modern replica.

https://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today

[URL]https://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html

.html[/URL]

Wow.

Houdin based it on a concrete dam and zero experience outside "professional architect who studied the great pyramid for years and came up with an internal ramp theory with several major (admitted) holes in it"...

The person I quoted was the head of the industry that supplies ACTUAL LIMESTONE for the Empire State Building and many other large American constructions.

So let's see, an amateur theorist with an architectural degree aided by HISTORIANS (IE Egyptologists, not a science in any way) based on a concrete damn (not stone) OR a guy who does the exact thing the builders did, cut, quarry and move limestone blocks...

Someone pulled something out of their ass, and it wasn't Merle Booker.

Back