Aaaaahahahaha....Who caught that O'malley clip?

You sound pretty angry. You should chill out and smoke a joint, buddy.

There's literally nothing based on either the tone or the individual wording of that post that suggests anger.

Your judgement is clouded, I wonder what substance may have caused that...

Doubt any one of them could hold down a regular job. Fortunately there are careers like various entertainment industries that they can still do well in.
I don’t smoke, but I’ve tried it on a few occasions when it was presented free (hell i dont even drink). Doesnt seem like something that would hold u back from a job, i know personally doctors, lawyers, and hard labor workers, etc.. who get high on weed.

There's literally nothing based on either the tone or the individual wording of that post that suggests anger.

Your judgement is clouded, I wonder what substance may have caused that...
I'm drunk as fuck.

I don’t smoke, but I’ve tried it on a few occasions when it was presented free (hell i dont even drink). Doesnt seem like something that would hold u back from a job, i know personally doctors, lawyers, and hard labor workers, etc.. who get high on weed.

Funny, my ex was a doctor and all the time i spent with her doctor friends, almost none of them smoked regular cigarettes, never mind weed. Almost as if they knew holding smoke in their lungs was bad and avoided it.

Also, my best mates girlfriend is a lawyer and she works from 6am until 7pm x 6 days a week. She collapses into bed after a shower and food each day. I don't know at what point she'd be smoking weed in her busy schedule. She struggles to stay awake on her one day off, so i doubt she'd benefit from weed to fight her lethargy.

Yet every time someone tries to justify a weed habit, they have doctor and lawyer friends who smoke regularly...makes me wonder.

Labourers i believe though. The young guys who re roofed my house, their van stunk of weed. Probably why they didn't turn up some days, took twice as long as the schedule, and were lazy cunts.

Funny, my ex was a doctor and all the time i spent with her doctor friends, almost none of them smoked regular cigarettes, never mind weed. Almost as if they knew holding smoke in their lungs was bad and avoided it.

Also, my best mates girlfriend is a lawyer and she works from 6am until 7pm x 6 days a week. She collapses into bed after a shower and food each day. I don't know at what point she'd be smoking weed in her busy schedule. She struggles to stay awake on her one day off, so i doubt she'd benefit from weed to fight her lethargy.

Yet every time someone tries to justify a weed habit, they have doctor and lawyer friends who smoke regularly...makes me wonder.

Labourers i believe though. The young guys who re roofed my house, their van stunk of weed. Probably why they didn't turn up some days, took twice as long as the schedule, and were lazy cunts.

One of those things where there’s different types of lawyers/doctors etc. I work in the health industry a know people within it that regularly do blow on weekends. Then others who would freak out if they came out to the pub.

My biggest problem with a lot of stoners (not all) is their insistent justification of smoking weed acting as if it’s a cure all. Or directly comparing it to alcohol. Generally saying how people bash each other when drunk. Most people who do that are probably like that sober and if they smoked to excess they’d probably do the same.

One of those things where there’s different types of lawyers/doctors etc. I work in the health industry a know people within it that regularly do blow on weekends. Then others who would freak out if they came out to the pub.

My biggest problem with a lot of stoners (not all) is their insistent justification of smoking weed acting as if it’s a cure all. Or directly comparing it to alcohol. Generally saying how people bash each other when drunk. Most people who do that are probably like that sober and if they smoked to excess they’d probably do the same.

Its not a "cure all" but when its all said and done I think the medical community will no longer be able to deny that marijuana can be used to treat dozens of ailments, dozens. In fact its almost to that point now. The Fed is still fighting an unwinnable war on marijuana though. The number of Americans that think it should be legal exceeds the number who oppose now.

A recent CBS News poll shows support for legalizing marijuana is higher than ever.

Sixty-one percent of Americans think marijuana use should be legal, a five-point increase from last year and the highest percentage ever recorded in this poll. Eighty-eight percent favor medical marijuana use.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/support-for-marijuana-legalization-at-all-time-high/

Almost none of them smoke cigs? Literally every doctor i ever met in my area smokes those.
Regardless, you can vape or do edibles for weed.

the fact your roof neighbors' apartment stinks from weed or anything else means they are man-children who don't care about how clean their apartment is.

Easy to use ur exact same argument back at you: "everytime someone wants to argue against weed, he has his own friends with shitty life decision who smoke weed, yet it's obvious there are successful pot smokers

I really don't see how that schedule means she doesn't smoke... it doesn't sound that stacked as u make it seem. God knows every judge keeps a whiskey shelf in his court back office lol. Maybe she needs to learn to organize her time better.

In the end we're both using anecdotal examples, and both can call bs on any of these.
However, the scientific/medical reality is, weed is a lot lot less harmful than alcohol which a striking majority of the western world consumes, and is considered a hang out/party thing. If you take out the smoking aspect from weed, there aren't really cons left. Try and look for any medical journal from an admitted institute that advices not to do marijuana none, but there are plenty for alcohol, tobacco, even excessive sugar.

But like I said, I don't even do any of these things, i even quit soda. So I wouldn't have a bias, but you on the other hand seem to have a personal bias from your experience with your smoker friends that misinformed you. There are even US Surgeon general's like M Elders and David Satcher who are very pro-marijuana(not just medical). I would assume both you and me would hold their opinion in a higher regard than our "doctor friends".

I get my 'medical advice' from growing up in a high crime shithole where most people took drugs and still do to this day. That included most of my friends growing up.

The few people who didn't lie around smoking weed all day were the ones who went to college and did something with their lives. The rest are still bums, working a regular job sometimes (usually bum jobs) while the ones that made better decisions in life are busy running their own businesses and being more productive.

Weed induces lethargy, so it really doesn't make for a great motivator in life.

There are exceptions to that generalisation, but generalisations are generally true.

Spend more time with your family instead of sitting in your basement smoking weed.
Your shitty generalisation based on 20 dudes you know isn't reflective of everyone. You don't know me or my family. What you're peddling is a stereotype, and we all know how dangerous they can be. Do you also hate blacks because some of them commit crime? What about Mexicans? Do they have a low enough crime rate in your opinion based on fuck all?

Edit: I apologise, I overreacted. You caught me at a bad time.

Last edited:
Its not a "cure all" but when its all said and done I think the medical community will no longer be able to deny that marijuana can be used to treat dozens of ailments, dozens. In fact its almost to that point now. The Fed is still fighting an unwinnable war on marijuana though. The number of Americans that think it should be legal exceeds the number who oppose now.

A recent CBS News poll shows support for legalizing marijuana is higher than ever.

Sixty-one percent of Americans think marijuana use should be legal, a five-point increase from last year and the highest percentage ever recorded in this poll. Eighty-eight percent favor medical marijuana use.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/support-for-marijuana-legalization-at-all-time-high/

I may not have worded the cure all part properly. I have no doubt that there’d be benefits to using weed for various illnesses. (In that sense it has to be controlled and prescribed rather than recreationally used) Just when some people make outlandish claims of the benefits of it when really they just wanna get fucked up.
I did have a funny conversation with a guy about legalising it. Him being a stoner was all for it. I couldn’t understand why because once it’s legal prices will probably go up and he might be deemed too stoned to buy more just like grog. He wasn’t happy

It's hilarious how weed stirs ppls emotions up.

The more ppl see it and get used to it, the better it is for the marijuana community. It's still federally illegal for goodness sake.

And if u don't care for it, u gotta understand, others do.

I may not have worded the cure all part properly. I have no doubt that there’d be benefits to using weed for various illnesses. (In that sense it has to be controlled and prescribed rather than recreationally used) Just when some people make outlandish claims of the benefits of it when really they just wanna get fucked up.
I did have a funny conversation with a guy about legalising it. Him being a stoner was all for it. I couldn’t understand why because once it’s legal prices will probably go up and he might be deemed too stoned to buy more just like grog. He wasn’t happy
It's a very sensitive situation, and I totally get it. The black market for pot has grown since legalization.. why? Prices are significantly lower than buying it legally.

BUT, if everyone just made it legal, we can drive down prices and push the black market away. Similar to liquor.

All these illicit drugs have huge potential, it's a shame we are where we are with it.

Smoking weed is fine, people that base their persona on weed or talk about it constantly are dorks tough imo. Personally I never understood the appeal of weed while the appeal but tastes differ.
I'm curious, is it specifically pot? Or, what? Why is it dorky? People do the same with beer, cigars, wine, sports...

Yeah! People who flaunt themselves smoking weed are so fucking cool!!!

....my god, who gives a shit that he smokes weed. Is that all you need to see to make you think he's so cool? The perceived average age and IQ around here just never seems to stop dropping.

I'm curious, is it specifically pot? Or, what? Why is it dorky? People do the same with beer, cigars, wine, sports...

Guys that are super into wine or beer often are dorks too. I've never met "cigar people" so hard to say. Pot just a little bit extra probably because the crowd seems to be very young too. As I said, nothing wrong with consuming all that(even though I personally don't) but basing your persona on these things is super lame.

Don't have that issue with sports tough to be honest.

I honestly wasn't paying very close attention to this when the event aired and thought it looked like a Captain Black's still in the wrapper. Upon further inspection it's far funnier.

Americans' take on weed is always so extreme, be it pro or con. Come to think of it, all of their views on anything tend to be pretty extreme. It's either fucking shit or the GOAT; nothing's just alright.

Homie already got his own tye die reebok shirt and reebok almost put a weed leaf on it. O'malley has made it.

Back