Platinum Member
Reaction score

My latest Shoop for your enjoyment...

Holly Holms' greatest ish.

Last edited:
SfzAO.jpg

How dare you mock our queen.

110.jpg

Holly is a beautiful girl, but she has rough skin and doesn't wear make-up, because she's a fighter and not a wannabe model or actress like so many other chicks.

110.jpg

Holly is a beautiful girl, but she has rough skin and doesn't wear make-up, because she's a fighter and not a wannabe model or actress like so many other chicks.
for some reason people here post pictures of female fighters during competition when they look as bad as they possibly can so it makes it easier for them to look at their 200lbs partners/wives and not feel utter disgust.

110.jpg

Doesn’t wear make-up?

She is wearing make-up in that picture.

for some reason people here post pictures of female fighters during competition when they look as bad as they possibly can so it makes it easier for them to look at their 200lbs partners/wives and not feel utter disgust.
udder disgust*

Saying some doesn’t wear make up and then posting a picture of that person wearing make up is super intelligent.
You didn't have a counter-argument which is why you just posted that dumb picture in response. That's not intelligent.

You didn't have a counter-argument which is why you just posted that dumb picture in response. That's not intelligent.

He's the problem though: you made a post, clearly stating your point with a picture that proved your statement to be a falsehood. In context, it proves nothing because Holm wears make up and dresses like any other woman her age in her shape just like the majority of the female fighters we know. If she isn't headed to the cage, or training, she's not glammed up, but if she's making a public appearance, she will have her hair done, make up on and likely in a dress or miny skirt.

Bigbadbruins called you on your honest goof, and even agreed with your intended statement.

My argument was that your original post made no sense and neither did your rebuttal. No duh that skinny fucker doesn’t lift he is super skinny. That is what context is, being able to look at one thing and being able to asses multiple thing about it.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to look at a picture of Holly wearing makeup and pull the context out of thin air that she doesn’t wear makeup often?

Yes, the post of the picture of Brad Marchand was very stupid. But it was equally intelligent as what you said about Holly and I wanted you to grasp just how stupid you are.

My argument was that your original post made no sense and neither did your rebuttal. No duh that skinny fucker doesn’t lift he is super skinny. That is what context is, being able to look at one thing and being able to asses multiple thing about it.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to look at a picture of Holly wearing makeup and pull the context out of thin air that she doesn’t wear makeup often?

Yes, the post of the picture of Brad Marchand was very stupid. But it was equally intelligent as what you said about Holly and I wanted you to grasp just how stupid you are.
Cool, so if someone walks by and they're 250 pounds of muscle, and someone says "he works out," are they referring to that exact moment or that they do so at other regular times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back