Deactivated my Facebook account 3 weeks ago and.....

I took it off my home screen and turned off the notifications. Now I only check it every few days. All good.

I post on icq, ebaumsworld, and newsgroups

I shoulda deleted it when my parents added me as a friend

Ultimate douche chills

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

I don't have a facebook, tweeter, instagram, or whatever the fuck social media is out there.
Because i don't care what anyone else is doing
And no one should care what I'm doing.

If people payed attention to their own lives instead of other peoples' trash....the world would be a better place.

I say this as i post on a dumb forum, so i guess I'm hypocritical.

Never had it/ Never wanted it. I am curious as to why everyone makes excuses for having a Facebook account.
Yeah, it's kinda silly.
But I just go on there because it's most of the contact I have with my family.

Make sure to delete it fully. Deletefacebook.com
What's the point... they're tracking everyone anyway

We're doomed
<NotListening>

Last edited:
I have one, but I rarely use it, I'll go on there for like 5 mins once in awhile when I'm bored, but don't post much at all. Last thing I posted was a couple weeks ago. Just keep it around mostly because my family posts pictures of videos of things they do or go to and I like seeing it.

I don't use Facebook anymore, but recently I chatted with a girl with a big butt on Facebook.

Her name is Ara Andus.

Weird name, her last name sounds like anus.

Well them same factors exist on sherdog as well. They're almost as addicting. I dropped facebook and for the first 6 months relied a lot on sherdog.

holy fuck, all your lives sound depressing as fuck.
writing telegrams and reading in bed at night, in silence.

my god <45>

always interesting when people with thousands of posts on an online karate forum gets up on their high horses whenever someone mentions facebook or other social medias

I kinda liked Myspace for about 2 months. But then I was done with social media forever.

On another note, my daughter just started writing letters back and forth with her cousin. You know, like paper. And envelopes. It's cool

But you still have your account here!!! This is way worst than facebook when it comes to wasting time.

Still have it as its great for communicating with someone you aren't close with.

But I think it's lonely, everytime I log in I have about a dozen friend suggestions. I think it's bevbeca I've added maybe 1 person a year for the past 3 years.

I would have gladly deleted it long ago............. if I had a social life.

Honestly, I can say right now that if I delete mine it will feel like I do not exist at all. And it's not an exxageration.

So even though it brings a lot of negativity and is essentially a waste of time... you still can express your opinion (even if you know that you can be hated for it or actially collect disapproval). It's still better than nothing because whatever you think the reality is nobody will give a fook if you don't have a facebook.

Back