Have you ever had an STD?

Nope. I’m pretty damn lucky. Also I only sleep with the classiest of floozies.

Got balanitis from my supervisor years ago. Last week the skin on my shaft base started falling off but I think that was from not showering for 24 hrs after.

Yes she did have her gardasil vaccination. We’re very happy about that. She’s getting her HPV test tomorrow.

And Gardasil only vaccinates you for the serious cancer causing HPVs.

She can still get genital warts.

I don’t actually have any on my dick.

I have warts close to my butthole. Maybe I don’t have HPV and it’s something else.
Damn, they get everything and the kitchen sink fucking with you!

I've built an immunity.

Gonorrhea. Which was awful. Its like your dick is sick and has the flu and needs to vomit.

Also, some sort of infection that I had for almost two fucking years that would disappear and come back. Doctor was stumped. Sent me to the dermatologist. She was stumped even though she had to put a spotlight on my junk while her and her assistant yanked and pulled my junk. Which is not as fun as it sounds. Then I got to get a biopsy. Which means I got a shot and stitches right on the head of my dick. Wheeeeeee.

Last edited:
Yes she did have her gardasil vaccination. We’re very happy about that. She’s getting her HPV test tomorrow.

I have warts close to my butthole. Maybe I don’t have HPV and it’s something else.

LMFAO

This is pure gold

You have the herpes, they're better then your best friend and will stay with you until the end. You can always count on them, they'll never let you down. If you're homeless with no money they'll "stick" by your side, when you're successful and doing well they'll be there too. You gotta love them little boogers, they don't care about material belongings or how bad you treat them. Friends til the bitter end

I had chlamydia once years ago. Im pretty sure i got it from my exgirlfriend as we kept hooking up after break up. My dick had this weird growth between the tip and foreskin. I didnt get it checked and kept banging this bitch. She found out when she felt something weird while sucking my dick <Lmaoo> i got tested and treated after that. Funny thing is we have later hooked up a couple of times.

On a sidenote the treatment sucked. I had to put this acid stuff on my dick which hurt like hell and after 5 days (it was a 7 day treatment) my dick started to shed its skin.. i was close to going to the hospital but luckily i didnt have to. It cured well enough and i learned a valuable lesson

Edit. Not chlamydia, it was condyloma

I got chlamydia twice both times I didn't even know I had it. Considered myself lucky it wasn'y something more serious that's for damn sure.

You have warts on your butthole and you are here on sherdog telling people about it???.....dude.....

Honestly, you probably have them in your anus as well where you can’t see them.

Majority of Sherdoggers are ugly, so no women wanted to have sex with them.

So no, no std.

But if symptoms persist, drink coconut juice and take antibiotics.

Unfortunately, yeah. Had a really persistent case of chlamydia that seemed to take forever to get rid of (complete with numerous 'swabbings' which were the fucking pits....kids today don't know the struggle).

Also had a brief run-in with genital warts.

Are you really living if you haven't?

Back