STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Season 3 Cast
32d595f7d8c067704d6fa4e8daaacfc7.png

Battle Lounges Every Friday Night (mostly) Starting at 4:30PM PST!

Current Sherdog Player Handles:

@SwamiLeoni - CFN: NicroManiac / NicroManiac82 (PC)
@Crimson Fury - CFN: FightersImpact
@Thunderhead - CFN: Thndrhd27 / Thunderhead27 (PC)
@CubicleGangster - CFN: ocSherlock
@OnionKnight86 - CFN: CometTheDog
@Swing - CFN: Danswer / Whey-face
@Gref - CFN: OGSimpson
@Luminaire - CFN: Adamantium83
@Carvaso - CFN: Zarcavo
@JohnSAFTAHess - CFN: JHSAFTA
@HTTR21 - CFN httr21
@NoGoodNamesLeft - CFN: k1ck1n_ur_d1ck1n

Last edited:
Falke, the Guardian Hawk, Vaults into Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on April 24!
Monday, April 16, 2018, 12:25 AM

Falke, the third character of Season 3, will officially join Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on April 24! As a brand new character to the series, swoop in and watch her gameplay trailer below!

Falke was built to be an alternative clone for M. Bison. She was heavily experimented on by Shadaloo and was forced to train day in, day out to achieve perfection. Falke has the unique ability to infuse Psycho Power into objects and release it through them, mainly through her staff, which she named Harmony. Years of harsh training went by, causing Falke to spiral deep into despair, wishing for it all to end. Finally, Ed came to her rescue and they both were able to escape Shadaloo. Now, the two have a sibling-like bond and are searching for others like them in need of help.

Falke utilizes her staff in battle to keep opponents at range, but it also serves as her conduit for Psycho Power. By holding down any punch button, Falke can charge up and store Psycho Power until the button is released in one of three different ways:

Like Ed, some of Falke’s special moves only require either two punch or two kick buttons – no special inputs required. Pressing two punches will result in Psycho Schneide, which is her version of an uppercut. Pressing two kicks is Katapult, which sees Falke pole vaulting towards the opponent in a kick motion.

V-Skill: Psycho Trombe

Falke extends one arm and spins her staff in front of her. Psycho Trombe on its own can be cancelled into by a variety of normal moves and can also be used to absorb projectiles.

V-Trigger I: Staerken

In this two-block V-Trigger, Falke powers up her ability to infuse and release Psycho Power from her staff and will allow her to use additional versions of her special moves without needing to charge up in advance.

Pressing HP+HK again during this V-Trigger will cause Falke to use Psycho Shrot, a powered up version of Psycho Kugel that emits three bullets and travels further. Pressing down and HP+HK will see Falke using Psycho Panzer, a powered up version of Psycho Kanonen that deals more damage. Finally, pressing HP+HK in the air will cause Falke to use Psycho Jaeger, a stronger Psycho Feder that can ricochet off the ground. Psycho Shrot and Kanonen can be cancelled into each other and can leave the opponent prone to a Critical Art.

V-Trigger II: Psycho Angriff

In this three-block V-Trigger, Falke increases her ability to utilize her staff in various ways. Upon activation, Falke will immediately twirl around hitting the opponent into the air, which she then follows up with a surge of Psycho Power.

Pressing HP+HK during this V-Trigger will result in Falke using Psycho Sturm, a sweeping hit with her staff that can be cancelled into to extend combos. Pressing down and HP+HK will see Falke using Psycho Klinge, where she jumps diagonally into the air before slamming her staff down on the opponent and can be followed up with normal moves. Falke’s V-Skill, Psycho Trombe, can also reflect projectiles during Psycho Angriff.

Finally, each of the new moves Falke gains during Psycho Angriff can be cancelled into from special moves like Psycho Schneide and Katapult, increasing her combo potential and damage.

Critical Art: Psycho Fluegel

With a Psycho Power-charged staff, Falke launches opponents into the air. She then pole vaults up to meet her opponent, whacks them sideways with her staff, then slams them down with a final overhead swing.

Falke is available individually for MSRP $5.99 or 100,000 Fight Money OR as part of the Season 3 Character Pass for MSRP $29.99, which unlocks Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat as they become available. If you purchase Falke as part of the Season 3 Character Pass or with real money, you will also get her Battle Costume with colors 3-10 and default costume colors 3-10. Take a look at Falke’s Battle Costume and Story Costume below!

A dashing ex-convict is waiting for his time to break free, but until then, we hope you enjoy fighting with Falke.Make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date! Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC!

Also, super stoked that TBS is doing E-League again even if LTG is on it

Sorry, but...

aeJ-su68ez9j4BrVeJFWh59gKU4bTjd3uUakidIriqA.jpg

She does look fun from what I saw on the WSO stream.

That picture completely sums up her lackluster CA. By far the worst in the game. Infiltration seems like he likes her.

OT: Maybe MVCI might have had a chance if characters like Morrigan looked like this. A new Darkstalkers would be great if Arcsys developed it.

w9o998mewgs01.gif

Speaking of MvC:I, I feel so bad for this community. I honestly really do. This is the type of stuff they have to hang onto. Pretty sad.

Falke, the Guardian Hawk, Vaults into Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on April 24!
Monday, April 16, 2018, 12:25 AM

Falke, the third character of Season 3, will officially join Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on April 24! As a brand new character to the series, swoop in and watch her gameplay trailer below!

Falke was built to be an alternative clone for M. Bison. She was heavily experimented on by Shadaloo and was forced to train day in, day out to achieve perfection. Falke has the unique ability to infuse Psycho Power into objects and release it through them, mainly through her staff, which she named Harmony. Years of harsh training went by, causing Falke to spiral deep into despair, wishing for it all to end. Finally, Ed came to her rescue and they both were able to escape Shadaloo. Now, the two have a sibling-like bond and are searching for others like them in need of help.

Falke utilizes her staff in battle to keep opponents at range, but it also serves as her conduit for Psycho Power. By holding down any punch button, Falke can charge up and store Psycho Power until the button is released in one of three different ways:

Like Ed, some of Falke’s special moves only require either two punch or two kick buttons – no special inputs required. Pressing two punches will result in Psycho Schneide, which is her version of an uppercut. Pressing two kicks is Katapult, which sees Falke pole vaulting towards the opponent in a kick motion.

V-Skill: Psycho Trombe

Falke extends one arm and spins her staff in front of her. Psycho Trombe on its own can be cancelled into by a variety of normal moves and can also be used to absorb projectiles.

V-Trigger I: Staerken

In this two-block V-Trigger, Falke powers up her ability to infuse and release Psycho Power from her staff and will allow her to use additional versions of her special moves without needing to charge up in advance.

Pressing HP+HK again during this V-Trigger will cause Falke to use Psycho Shrot, a powered up version of Psycho Kugel that emits three bullets and travels further. Pressing down and HP+HK will see Falke using Psycho Panzer, a powered up version of Psycho Kanonen that deals more damage. Finally, pressing HP+HK in the air will cause Falke to use Psycho Jaeger, a stronger Psycho Feder that can ricochet off the ground. Psycho Shrot and Kanonen can be cancelled into each other and can leave the opponent prone to a Critical Art.

V-Trigger II: Psycho Angriff

In this three-block V-Trigger, Falke increases her ability to utilize her staff in various ways. Upon activation, Falke will immediately twirl around hitting the opponent into the air, which she then follows up with a surge of Psycho Power.

Pressing HP+HK during this V-Trigger will result in Falke using Psycho Sturm, a sweeping hit with her staff that can be cancelled into to extend combos. Pressing down and HP+HK will see Falke using Psycho Klinge, where she jumps diagonally into the air before slamming her staff down on the opponent and can be followed up with normal moves. Falke’s V-Skill, Psycho Trombe, can also reflect projectiles during Psycho Angriff.

Finally, each of the new moves Falke gains during Psycho Angriff can be cancelled into from special moves like Psycho Schneide and Katapult, increasing her combo potential and damage.

Critical Art: Psycho Fluegel

With a Psycho Power-charged staff, Falke launches opponents into the air. She then pole vaults up to meet her opponent, whacks them sideways with her staff, then slams them down with a final overhead swing.

Falke is available individually for MSRP $5.99 or 100,000 Fight Money OR as part of the Season 3 Character Pass for MSRP $29.99, which unlocks Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat as they become available. If you purchase Falke as part of the Season 3 Character Pass or with real money, you will also get her Battle Costume with colors 3-10 and default costume colors 3-10. Take a look at Falke’s Battle Costume and Story Costume below!

A dashing ex-convict is waiting for his time to break free, but until then, we hope you enjoy fighting with Falke.Make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date! Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC!

Whoa. So she's like a cross between Ed and Rolento? I am so going to main her.

Just based off the trailers her animations seem a little weird. They're stiff and remind me a lot of the recent MvC game.. which I completely ignored because I didn't like the look of.

Don't mind the design though.

At least Falkes battle costume is ok.

In other news I had a guy disconnect on me after losing a casual match... only wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch that level of rage live.

It’s a casual match bro, relax.

At least Falkes battle costume is ok.

In other news I had a guy disconnect on me after losing a casual match... only wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch that level of rage live.

It’s a casual match bro, relax.

Fighting games, man. I wish I saved more of the messages I used to get all the time.

a0df99827058623.jpg

Back