Sign me the hell up.

One of my favorite television actors.

fSlaGKxK_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Garret Goddam Dillahunt.

Sign me the hell up.

One of my favorite television actors.

fSlaGKxK_400x400.jpg

He always plays a creep and makes me hate all his characters, this might be because he was a terminator chasing summer glau

Man I used to want to smash that.

There's already four seasons of this crossover? Aren't people tired of zombie shit by now?

The first episode was better than the season finale of walking dead.

I just hope Salazar isnt killed off. I wanted to see a showdown of Salazar and Morgan the two most badass characters of each show.

Salazar would win though

There are just adding new characters with star power only to follow the same formula. They are meet up, then they split up. Then they meet up again, only to split up once again. Maybe someone will die in between for shock value to keep the audiences watching.

At least TWD keeps most of the groop together for the most part.

Seems people came round to this in the third season.. tbh i thought S1/2 were not bad quite refreshing after 6 seasons of Walking dead (i quit by then)

I am kind mad they got rid of Troy.. he was one of the best characters.. i think like most people i just don't like the mum much at all.. i'd like to see her bite it and feel it would be a better show

Pretty much down to Strand, Mum, Alica and Nick from the start now would be nice if these new bunch of characters stick around and become main cast

At least TWD keeps most of the groop together for the most part.
Do they? Do they really though?
Pretty sure since the prison got taken out they've been split up more than they have been all together.

Hey, there is someone crawling in the middle of the road, could it be a trap? Idk, maybe, we better all get out of our armed vehicle and check it out.

Does Morgan's hair grow at all?

Pretty sure since the prison got taken out they've been split up more than they have been all together.

They have spent large portions of the series split up and finding again maybe even moreso then in twd lol.

Any need to put that in the title? I didn't want to know. Can't have any more surprises for fucks sake.

Well it seems these last two or three seasons while they fighting Negan, they have at least stayed within the vicinity of each other, namely NOVA/DC area.

I just hope Salazar isnt killed off. I wanted to see a showdown of Salazar and Morgan the two most badass characters of each show.

Salazar would win though

Yes Salazar would win because Salazar is not as stupid as Morgan who runs toward a man shooting him with a rifle!

Salazar would win though

He's dead

tenor.gif

Back