Lawler stroke, Flair heart attack, BP silent killer

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Today’s Lawler podcast, Dinner with the King provided details on his incident.

Lawler dumped his BP meds for a month and hit 220/140 (my recorded record is 180/140, could have hit higher in the past).

Then he got stroke during sexy time. Now this fucking stupid because he basically died during his cardiac arrest and wasn’t taking his meds.

Seems more or less fine but it might be me but it seems that Lawler has slowed down a little since the stroke and has difficulty choosing his words and enunciating...

Fuck. My doc told me stop exercising until I’m back to 120/80 (I’m at it). Let alone wrestling 4 times a week and eating the shit he eats. I am all for protein/fat but not sugar/carbs.

A friend of his visited Lawler after the stroke and his BP was just error readings on Lawler’s monitor. Dude went to a doc and then to ER and got stents into his heart.

Lawler has kicked out at 2.9 twice. His friend kicked out at 2.8. Flair at 2.99 with his massive cascading organ failure - which was a BP issue. I think I’ve avoided the finisher.

You don’t feel really bad with high BP unless you are about to die.

Luckily my heart seems healthy, cholesterol off the charts (as in they below the minimum bad ch levels and above the maximum ch good levels).

Dudes over 30, check your BP if you get the chance.

Last edited:
father-time.jpg
....{<buffer}

Back