Ali Abdel Aziz get's flying aoki'd

Roads55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I love when you find a gem of a video you had no idea existed, so here is world famous manager and piece of human garbage ali abdel aziz getting flying armbarred in 5 seconds by shinya aoki:

I wish Aoki did the standing overhook wrench he did to that one dude that broke his arm.

Do any of his fighters fight in Bellator? Have Dillon Danis call him out "that bitch wanted to fight Connor?". Once that happens he can fight one of Aziz's guys.

I love when you find a gem of a video you had no idea existed, so here is world famous manager and piece of human garbage ali abdel aziz getting flying armbarred in 5 seconds by shinya aoki:

You know Ali would kick yours and most of sherdogs asses, right?

Nice find, Thank You. I was half expecting Aoki to flip him off or keep cranking at the end.

Could not have happened to a better guy.

And that's saying something since Aoki is world-class dick.

I cannot believe how many people Aziz has conned.

Lmao those commentators are half asleep. Dude gets flying armbarred and they act like nothing happened.

here is world famous manager and piece of human garbage ali abdel aziz getting flying armbarred in 5 seconds by shinya aoki:

Why do you guys hate him? Does he mistreat his fighters or something?

Why do you guys hate him? Does he mistreat his fighters or something?

hate's a strong word but severely dislike sure. he's a convicted criminal who used to be in an extremist group, who has ties to murderous dictators in the chechen republic, who's a convicted felon who committed passport fraud and ratted out for and then lied to the FBI allegedly.

Back