NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs have 5 primetime games next year but 9 noon games (CT).

Most excited for the Rams and Patriots games.

Pretty brutal schedule. Think theyre a 7-9 win team next year unless they get some help on defense.

Why do they want to ruin two quarterback's careers?

For the same reason the skins' management runs their team into ground. Some teams just wanna watch their fan base burn.

It doesn't really matter who the clowns take at QB. None of them are better than Tyrod today, and because they don't have the ability to develop anyone, they'll stay bad relative to whoever the Giants, Jets, etc take. 2-3 years from now, the best QB from this draft is gonna be whichever one got to sit behind Brady or Roethlisbutter.

Lol at whoever drafts Barkley. Should’ve just signed Jerick McKinnon and called it a day.

@Gregolian
Week 2
tenor.gif

I dont think Josh Allens top 10 pick market is legitimate. He sucks.

I'd bet big, big money on him going top 10. He's had an absolutely stellar pre-draft process i.e. improved footwork and accuracy in his workouts.

But, other than Darnold, I could see any other QB falling outside of the top 5-10.

I wouldn't bet squat on who will be the best QBs of the class. I'd take the field over any of them for sure.

I'd bet big, big money on him going top 10. He's had an absolutely stellar pre-draft process i.e. improved footwork and accuracy in his workouts.

But, other than Darnold, I could see any other QB falling outside of the top 5-10.

I wouldn't bet squat on who will be the best QBs of the class. I'd take the field over any of them for sure.
His workouts were shit.

His workouts were shit.

That was a miss by about 10 inches, as the guy leading the workout called for the upper corner pocket. His workouts have been pretty consistently praised.

10 ft maybe.

Really hope Baker goes to a team I don't hate so I can watch him start a dynasty.

Here are my qb rankings.

1. Rosen
2. Allen
3. Mayfield
4. Jackson
5. Darnold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back