Joanna is back and hitting the bag.

I like Clawdia better

tumblr_o6dt18cyYT1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6dt18cyYT1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6dt18cyYT1rvcjd7o2_500.gif

tumblr_o6dt18cyYT1rvcjd7o3_500.gif

Ronda 2.0

Ronda hid in a pillow and went media silent for a year after her first loss and disappeared completely after the 2nd until reemerging as a fake wrestler. Joanna may be arrogant but she did post fight interviews and is going to actively train and keep fighting regardless of the losses. Not at all similar to Rousey - the horrible bitchy shit talker in victory and whiney sore loser in defeat.

Ronda hid in a pillow and went media silent for a year after her first loss and disappeared completely after the 2nd until reemerging as a fake wrestler. Joanna may be arrogant but she did post fight interviews and is going to actively train and keep fighting regardless of the losses. Not at all similar to Rousey - the horrible bitchy shit talker in victory and whiney sore loser in defeat.

Capture.PNG

She's better than Ronda but I'd describe both as "horrible bitchy shit talker in victory and whiney sore loser in defeat". Add delusional too

Yeah mentally she has her shit together. Ronda Lost so much respect because all she wanted was the perks of being a champion, and as soon as she lost she hid from the fame and resented anyone that wanted anything from her. I personally think that she went to WWE because her agents told her it was the only way she was going to get her movie career back on track.

It's a weird one with Joanna , as a Polish man myself I was supporting her to the point she coached in TUF , I couldn't really stand her annoying act there, I don't mind fighters being cocky and over the top but it genuinely looked cringeworthy , maybe it's the combination of her accent and dodgy English . Now it seems like she is not willing to learn anything from her defeats , she suddenly seems very beatable and I can't see her climbing to the top with this kind of attitude
"With this kind of attitude" you mean getting back in training and busting her ass?

Jesus, this is has to be one of worse cases of fans turning their bavks on a fighter. 6months ago she was arguably the best WMMA champion ever. Now shes a gatekeeper lol.
MMA fans are embarrassigly the worst wagon hoppers in all of sports.

You're assuming the people who are calling her a gatekeeper were her fans.

Personally, I don't think she is a gatekeeper, but I never bought into the UFC hype about her being "the best striker in WMMA" or however Rogan hyped her up to be.

Back