TJ Grant any news?

He changed his surname legally to Dillashaw and has become a snake

sucks , dude was just priming up

I feel so bad for him, he was finally putting it all together... on track for a title shot, then poof. It's all over. I'm glad he was smart enough to realize enough was enough but I really think he would've won gold had the concussion not happened.

This is why I fail to understand some fighters. You're pretty much always fighting on borrowed time, and you would think it wise to get as many fights in as possible while they've still got their wits and youth going for them.

Everyone is always on Conor's jock about how much he made off of the Mayweather match. "He's rich, he doesn't have to fight. He's worth $100m!"

He wouldn't have made Floyd money off individual fights in the UFC, but he likely could've banked another $30-$40 million (off of a modest 3-4 fight estimate) between November '16 and now. He's almost 30, and could easily have likely banged off another 3-4 fights by the time he's 32/33 years old. I figured (on the low side) Conor could have added another $70-$80 million to the coffers by the time he checked out of the fight game for good if he kept his ego and behavior in check. When each fight is worth $8/10/12m per fight, I'd be reeling them off as much and as fast as possible, but that's just my opinion.

Bear in mind, it's all hypothetical, but it only took 1 concussion and TJ was done for good. It's always thinking you have time in the future to make up for it that gets someone bit in the ass. Sure, Conor's got enough now to live off of forever, but when you're talking that many more zeroes... he would have near doubled his net worth. That's another 2-4 generations of very wealthy McGregors.

Last I heard he was working in a potassium mine and stopped fighting because he suffered a really bad concession in practice

anyone else think he beat pre-usada Hendricks or at very least it was a draw?

Crazy to think he was scheduled to fight Benson for the belt before just vanishing.

he retired because UFC payed him off to let Pettis fight Benson in his hometown in an attempt to create a superstar.

If only I could bring up all those idiotic threads claiming him and Cat Zingano faked injuries so the UFC can put on bigger fights

I would say the majority of this forum actually believed that nonsense. I think we all know now that the UFC barely pays people to fight, there no fucking way they'd pay them NOT to fight

Training with John Hathaway and Adam Khaliev and Eddie Yagin

Family and kids first, doesn't rule out fighting again has no plans to do so. Made enough to buy a couple of houses, but didn't get rich.

Google is my friend. Google can be your friend too.

tj grant was koing people left and right sucks he got hurt or else he would of been the champ for sure

I feel so bad for him, he was finally putting it all together... on track for a title shot, then poof. It's all over.

I think you are wrong

His best win was Gray Maynard after he had already goten KO'd by Frankie

If only I could bring up all those idiotic threads claiming him and Cat Zingano faked injuries so the UFC can put on bigger fights

I would say the majority of this forum actually believed that nonsense. I think we all know now that the UFC barely pays people to fight, there no fucking way they'd pay them NOT to fight

To be fair, his story was really weak. Who bumps his head on a mat and retires? LMAO

Back