Nick Diaz: Raw vegan food helps me not...

You like eating meat but you dont like it ? Oh No the self righteous vEgan cucks got to ya.

Does it have to be someone getting to him?

I mean, I like the taste of meat, but I don't like the fact that something needs to die for me to get that meat. And it has nothing to do with anything any vegan has ever said to me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I've gone on the biggest meat eating binges after conversing with vegans. Fuck those assholes.

But if I had to kill and butcher all the animals I'm eating myself, I probably would turn at least vegetarian myself. Well, I could kill fish. Have killed many already. But still. I mean, if still living in a somewhat civilized world where good vegetarian options are available, not some post-apocalyptic world where I would probably kill anything to survive myself.

But as things stand now, I'm glad there are sick psychos in this world who enjoy killing animals so I can eat some delicious horse loins, goat legs, cow cheeks, lamb necks and pork bellies. And sausages. This life would be shit without good sausages. And bacon.

The reality is that we don't have the digestive system to manage the amount of fibre a raw only diet can entail. We aren't cows or gorillas. The cooking of food breaks down fibres so we can better digest them. A 50/50 approach would be far more sensible........ oh wait this is Nick we are talking about.

I agree with you. I practice the raw food diet and it is an amazing diet but cook food is also necessary. Its like pomegrant is good but so are oranges. Its not either this or that.

No, he isn't. He does about one mom and pop short course race a year, where he gets beat by accountants and housefraus 10 to 20 years older than he is. My dentist is more of a triathlete than Nick Diaz.
But can your dentist do it while high?

Does it have to be someone getting to him?

I mean, I like the taste of meat, but I don't like the fact that something needs to die for me to get that meat. And it has nothing to do with anything any vegan has ever said to me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I've gone on the biggest meat eating binges after conversing with vegans. Fuck those assholes.

But if I had to kill and butcher all the animals I'm eating myself, I probably would turn at least vegetarian myself. Well, I could kill fish. Have killed many already. But still. I mean, if still living in a somewhat civilized world where good vegetarian options are available, not some post-apocalyptic world where I would probably kill anything to survive myself.

But as things stand now, I'm glad there are sick psychos in this world who enjoy killing animals so I can eat some delicious horse loins, goat legs, cow cheeks, lamb necks and pork bellies. And sausages. This life would be shit without good sausages. And bacon.

Back in the day you would have been left back at the cave to collect some flowers.

I'll tell you what I recently officially went vegan 2 months ago where i eat most of my vegetables and its a lot quicker than cooking them.

A week ago i broke the diet cause i had a huge craving for some pizza, had a deli style meat lovers.....
I immediately felt the difference from getting my nutrition from plant sources compared to eating flesh. Sure the taste wasn't bad, but the feeling afterwards was terrible. Was slow sluggish and caught the itis quick.

It would be more honest to compare an optimal vegan diet with an optimal omnivorous diet. I don't eat anything that has (or requires) added vitamins.

Even the best vegan diet would require supplements for optimal health.

Compare this to an omnivorous diet which could theoretically include all the same foods as the best possible vegan diet, along with raw liver and bone broth. Just two extra food items and your nutritional status is substantially improved.

You focus on vitamins but are neglecting the symphony of antioxidants someone gets from a plant based diet vs a lot of saturated fat and carcinogens found in chicken and beef.

B12 comes from bacteria and is added to animal feed because they are on antibotics that kill their gut producing bacteria (which you ingest everytime you eat meat)... why then rely on an animal pumped full of hormones that is high in cholesterol, saturated fat, carcinogenic (IGF1 promoting, high in methionine) and anti biotics, to eat the b12 supplement for you when you can just buy a b12 supplement yourself? 1,200 micrograms a week (1 pill disolved under your tongue) and YOU ARE GOOD ON B12. Not a big deal. Liver and bone broth isn't giving you anything you can't get on a vegan diet besides negligible amounts b12 and gives you a host of bad stuff.

Even then they've done studies that show the typical omnivorous diet has a high percentage of people lacking in b12, which shows that the b12 issue is as much about proper respect given to diet and supplementation in general as opposed to vegan vs meat.

Last edited:
But can your dentist do it while high?

I suppose he could. He'd probably beat Nick, either sober or high.

I just hope he isn't high when he's coming at my teeth with the sharp instruments.

My coworker is a vegan. He said in the near future meat eaters will be regarded the same as Nazis. I love people who speak against intolerance, but the moment you're not on their side, they hate your damn guts.

My coworker is a vegan. He said in the near future meat eaters will be regarded the same as Nazis. I love people who speak against intolerance, but the moment you're not on their side, they hate your damn guts.

Tell him that when the apocolypse hits in the near future his people will be hunted like the herbivores they are

You focus on vitamins but are neglecting the symphony of antioxidants someone gets from a plant based diet vs a lot of saturated fat and carcinogens found in chicken and beef.

B12 comes from bacteria and is added to animal feed because they are on antibotics that kill their gut producing bacteria (which you ingest everytime you eat meat)... why then rely on an animal pumped full of hormones that is high in cholesterol, saturated fat, carcinogenic (IGF1 promoting, high in methionine) and anti biotics, to eat the b12 supplement for you when you can just buy a b12 supplement yourself? 1,200 micrograms a week (1 pill disolved under your tongue) and YOU ARE GOOD ON B12. Not a big deal. Liver and bone broth isn't giving you anything you can't get on a vegan diet besides negligible amounts b12 and gives you a host of bad stuff.

It's simpler to talk about vitamins for the sake of argument sure, but there are other micro-nutrients involved in causing a reduced IQ in vegans compared to the general population.

The idea that saturated fat intake or dietary cholesterol cause heart disease has already been thoroughly disproven. Our organs require primarily (or entirely) saturated fatty acids to provide the necessary stability to cell membranes, compared with polyunsaturated fatty acids which increase membrane fluidity. We also need saturated fatty acids for hormone production and immunity. The only way to optimally get these fatty acids is from the diet. If you still think cholesterol is a demon then you probably don't understand its role in stabilising the cell membrane in those who consume excessive amounts of PUFAs, which is unfortunately most people now that standard diets have been altered. Additionally polyunsaturated fats lead to lipid peroxidation, wasting of anti-oxidants, and have deleterious effects on glucose metabolism and thyroid function. Still, there's no need for a vegan to avoid saturated fat as there are sources like coconut and palm for these healthy fatty acids.

Liver is one of the most nutrient dense foods available, far from only having "negligible amounts [of] b12" like you weirdly claim. Maybe your liver only has "negligible" amounts! It's also a source of some still unidentified "anti-fatigue" factor, as well as for stuff like co-enzyme Q10 which most vegans likely don't get in optimal amounts. Bone broth contains gelatin and high amounts of glycine among other things, so it has an important role in promoting gut health and reducing intestinal permeability. Gelatin would be very useful with the difficult-to-digest foods many vegans eat, as it improves the digestibility of legumes as one example. There's no vegan equivalent that I know of for these foods.

If the vegan diet still comes up short compared with the Standard American Diet then you really know you're doing something wrong. Methionine is only an issue for people who only eat skeletal meat, and not a problem for those who balance this with organ meats or joints. Traditional cultures favoured the latter sources of meat.

My wife and I tried this lunatic carnivore diet for the last few months. So zero plant food for most of the last 5 months (cheated a bit around the holidays).

Results so far:
We've lost a combined 65 lbs of blubber.
Our blood pressures have dropped form borderline high to normal range.
My heartbeat is down 12 beats a minute.
She was previously pre-diabetic and she's in a normal A1C range now.
Acid reflux gone.
Skin seems way healthier.
Her total cholesterol dropped 75 points from 250ish to 170s.

If we eat any plants going forward it'll be a more paleo-centric diet. Processed food is out for both of us.

Congrats on the results. What does an average daily diet look like for you?

lived vegan for 1 year and i agree is much better for the body... u are feeling better when u doing sport and cardio got better. body feeled faster/more agile.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Back