Khabib has 2 maybe 3 impressive wins

26-0 is amazing against even weak competition.

Khabib has fought tons of legit guys.

He also has THE 155 belt. Whether you are sold on him or not matters not. Unbeaten. Unrivaled. He’ll meet his match one day. They all do. Right now, he’s the best 155 pound fighter on the planet. His duck rating is quickly reaching Cyborg levels.

What drugs are you on? 26-0 and has never lost a round he has several impressive fights. He doesn't just beat guys he breaks them.

How has he never lost a round if he arguably lost the fight against Tibau?? The guy is still a paper champ with 0 defenses, so “God-Tier resume” if he retired now? Stop.

Scorecard was 30-27 Khabib by all three judges.

Keep living in your fantasy world where Khabib isn't the most insane LW in the history of MMA.

Khabib's been ducked by more quality LW's than Conor has fought so there's that....

Yeah most of those 26 are cans....

Tim Sylvia was 28-1 at one point....enough said

And held a long standing record for title defenses at HW...

You don’t know what you’re talking about do you, sir?

Yeah most of those 26 are cans....

Tim Sylvia was 28-1 at one point....enough said
Pretty impressive for someone that was 17-2 at one point in his career. Not only did he rack up a substantial amount of wins after that they also took one of his losses for some reason. By the time Tim had 28 wins he had 7 losses, please don't make up facts to suit your argument.

Wasn’t barboza’s TDD at like 87%? Or something?

Definitely higher than 0

Exactly his TDD is terrible...I can’t believe more fighters don’t exploit it. I’m talking about his actual defensive wrestling technique.
That's all well and good, but I'm talking about actual fighting.

The reason that wrestlers don't just simply wrestle him is because Barboza doesn't 'simply' let them.

You're opinion is driven on a strange need to prove an even stranger bias. I think it's weird

Why is everyone so high on this dude? 2 good wins again RDA and MJ and maybe maybe Barboza. I hardly call that a great win because Barboza has zero TDD and ground game.

I’m not convinced on this guy at all.

Also Khabibs striking is laughable...his top control is devastating though I will give him that, but I’m not on this hype train at all.

Prior to the Khabib fight, Barboza successfully defended 87% of takedowns.

I hardly call this a great post because you don't know what you're talking about.

Pretty impressive for someone that was 17-2 at one point in his career. Not only did he rack up a substantial amount of wins after that they also took one of his losses for some reason. By the time Tim had 28 wins he had 7 losses, please don't make up facts to suit your argument.

Ok so I guessed at the number instead of looking at fight finder. Point being you can have a padded resUme

I believe he has the belt and got there in undefeated fashion, not even losing a round in the UFC.

I also believe this means that calling him a hype implies you don't know the meaning of the word.

Prior to the Khabib fight, Barboza successfully defended 87% of takedowns.

I hardly call this a great post because you don't know what you're talking about.

Percentages mean nothing. He didn’t fight good wrestlers. I can view his defensive techniques and see that they are terrible. Barboza gets taken down all day by any decent wrestler....and his teammates don’t count as credible sources. They are supposed to talk good about each other

Why is everyone so high on this dude? 2 good wins again RDA and MJ and maybe maybe Barboza. I hardly call that a great win because Barboza has zero TDD and ground game.

I’m not convinced on this guy at all.

Also Khabibs striking is laughable...his top control is devastating though I will give him that, but I’m not on this hype train at all.
While I believe there's definitely several interesting matchups available for him still (alvarez, ferguson if that shit ain't cursed, Lee, mcgregor, poirier), there's no denying that khabib has been undeniable in his career. Dude's never lost a round, and is 26-0. That's a pretty big fuckin' deal. He's the legit champion in my eyes. However, I also think that with his single-minded style he'll find his kryptonite sooner rather than later. Every fighter who relied exclusively on a single aspect of mma, regardless of how good they were at it, has done the same. Maia, Machida, Ngannou, etc.

It's not just who he's beat it's how he's beaten them, the guy looks bored out of his mind just abusing people

Back