Everlast 50% off sale

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else pull the trigger on this deal?? There was a %50 off sale until 6pm eastern time. I think that was a even deeper discount than the Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals.

I picked up a pair of 14 oz Gel Protex3 training gloves. Does anyone have any experience on the sizing of these gloves? Was going to get the 16oz but thought it might be overkill because I will just be using them for bag work. Maybe mitts.

161401xlgl_5.jpg

Also picked up a pair of the Black and white ELITE 10 oz fight gloves to complete my set. ( I have them in red and blue as well ). Pretty good gloves for the money.

fight_glove_black_1.jpg

<13> .

Last edited:
I am really enjoying the Powerlock. The question is: how.long will they last ?

Humm. I really like the Elite pro fight gloves. Feels more like a rival fight glove. The Protex3 gel training gloves are decent. Def not worth what they are asking at full price. But @ 40% off they were passable.

Can't really speak on power locks as I don't own a pair.

<mma4>.

Humm. I really like the Elite pro fight gloves. Feels more like a rival fight glove. The Protex3 gel training gloves are decent. Def not worth what they are asking at full price. But @ 40% off they were passable.

Can't really speak on power locks as I don't own a pair.

<mma4>.

Same for the Powerlock. The quality is pretty good, but they are not worth 170$. I got mine for 50$ on sale and I am really pleased. Wrist support is amazing and they are comfy as hell.

Also got the Protex2 leather and lace up in 16oz. Comfy, bit quality is not as good as the Powerlock.

Everlast has a 40% off most gloves sale going on right now.

Also a free glove deodorizer nunchuck things for each pair of glove .

Not bad at all.

Though the 50% sale would be nice .

Oh picky me .

Last edited:
Everlast has a 40% off most gloves sale going on right now.

Also a free glove deodorizer nunchuck things for each pair of glove .

Not bad at all.

Though the 50% sale would be nice .

Oh picky me .

Damn !!

I just tried the code with the White MX fight gloves that are back in stock and I have been wanting but it was a no go. Must be exempt.

<{1-11}> Hopefully they will still be around and discounted come cinco de mayo !!

Damn !!

I just tried the code with the White MX fight gloves that are back in stock and I have been wanting but it was a no go. Must be exempt.

<{1-11}> Hopefully they will still be around and discounted come cinco de mayo !!

Damn that sucks!

The Elite and Powerlock fight gloves should work though.

The Protex3 (Grey) fight gloves are already discounted from $150 to $75, and the code still works.

https://www.everlast.com/protex3-professional-fight-gloves-grey

Ever consider those?

Damn that sucks!

The Elite and Powerlock fight gloves should work though.

Ever consider those?

I have the elite pro fight gloves. I'm more into fight gloves as they are general higher quality than training gloves.

I have several pair of Winning gloves for heavier weight training gloves.

I have way more gloves than I need. So the only gloves from Everlast I'm interested in are the 10 oz WHITE MX fight gloves.

white_mx_fight_gloves_1__1.jpg

Back