PWD 573: Macho Madness Lives!!!

Mandy Rose or Alexa Bliss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We Having This Baby: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Peyton Royce

Pull Out: Alexa Bliss, Charly Caruso, Dana Brooke, Nikki Bella, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, Stephanie McMahon

Blowjob, Don't talk: Alicia Fox, Asuka, Cathy Kelley, Dasha Fuentes, Ember Moon, Maria Kanellis, Maryse, Naomi, Natalya, Ronda Rousey, Renee Young, Sasha Banks,

Double Bagger: Billie Kay, Brie Bella, Carmella, Jojo, Lana, Liv Morgan, Paige, Zelina Vegas

Blue Pill Required: Nia Jax, Ruby Riott, Tamina

Get fucking laid now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

Struggle better of copy and pasted that damn comment

We don't need tits, dawg! Look at Churlie's feet:

9Eb38EFhD7kr3CjjFog8digxgz2RwZ2mM5yQTHP4uN4.jpg

Come to the feet side, bruh

If anyone would like to join @lakersfan45 (a respected doctor) and me @Minotauro Rex (a respected ASS eater) we will be linking up at 3:58 PST. This is your mission if you choose to accept it, think of being killed via tragic parachuting accident at that exact minute.

Lake and I are not responsible for any long term damage you may encounter on this journey.

If anyone would like to join @lakersfan45 (a respected doctor) and me @Minotauro Rex (a respected ASS eater) we will be linking up at 3:58 PST. This is your mission if you choose to accept it, think of being killed via tragic parachuting accident at that exact minute.

Lake and I are not responsible for any long term damage you may encounter on this journey.
Okay I’m in.

@Minotauro Rex im being upgraded to my own office rather than the big shared office. No more birches frreezing me out !!!
<Moves>
But. No more taking snacks without leaving any.
<{1-11}>

Get your bogus numbers out of here, Stef.

Not Bogus, hes the one of the least paid veteran QBs, because he takes pay cuts to keep his teammates around. :p

The Patriots have a history of extending Brady's deal with two years remaining on the standing contract. In which case, it's not unreasonable for Brady to expect a renegotiation with an annual average of $14 million due in the final two years of his current agreement.

Last edited:
ICW's version of Renee Young is super hot.

DYBEAFzXkAIY7Ds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back