dude messing with your girl (grapplers)

Been a while but I'm always impressed with this clip. He reacts instantly, throw hands and then walk away. Couldn't have acted more accurately.

I love that he doesn't even KO the guys, just leaves them in a daze. It's like 'fuck you, fuck you, fuck you some more, mic drop'.

What if he breaks your grips and takes you down with a blast double and GnP's you into an ugly Bolivian? Or what if he suplexes you head first into the ground or takes your back from your seoi nage attempt and chokes you out?

giphy.gif

TS is the guy that invites his girl to watch, then he rolls like its the finals in the Mundials

show them a 2.5hr video of the Torrance bros. explaining the difference between BJJ and GJJ until they leave out of boredom

Wait until they get on the bus then hit em with the old McGregor special.

vid-conor.jpg

Pull a gun out, make the dude lick the ground or you'll blow his brain out.

Judging by the way you assume, you obviously don't know how a real gun work.

I only own 4 pistols and 7 rifles. If you pack heat everywhere you go I can only assume you're a manlet and your girl is taller than you.

show them a 2.5hr video of the Torrance bros. explaining the difference between BJJ and GJJ until they leave out of boredom

He'll probably run away, because he'll know that you know real self defense.

Would you dare going against a guy who's about to have his Gracie combative certification.

It's jiu-jitsu as the master intended to give the world, to favor the good guys, to give a weapon to the weak, to make the world a better place. Our grand father...

If he touches her it is sexual assault and I going h.a.m

Browning made 1911
Glock 17
Jericho 941
Sphinx 3000

are my pistols. I can almost guarantee you don't own any guns. Manlet.

Manlet say what? I can guarantee you're still living with mommy and daddy.

Back