Eric Greitens now charged with TWO felonies, GOP state Congress won't impeach (UPDATE: has resigned)

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first charge was brought by a St. Louis Circuit Attorney, through a grand jury indictment, on the issue of invasion of privacy after blackmailing a woman by taking a naked photo of her against her consent. Despite it passing the grand jury, Missouri Republicans still cried "LIBERAL WITCH HUNT!" and called for the Circuit Attorney's resignation for concocting bogus charges.

Now, the second charge has come from the Republican Attorney General Josh Hawley on the basis that Greitens used contact information from his veterans charity to solicit campaign donations.

Two felonies and still no impeachment proceedings - and this is a guy that the member of the Republican Party don't even like. If he were a long-time party member, I imagine he could sell Kansas City to China and curb stomp an infant on live television and still not get the boot.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...eitens-charged-with-felony-computer-tampering

How do you take a naked photo of a woman, without consent, without using a hidden camera?

You have a camera, she’s naked and in front of you. What did she think you were doing?

PS, not defending the guy, genuinely curious. If he broke the law, fuck’em.

How do you take a naked photo of a woman, without consent, without using a hidden camera?

You have a camera, she’s naked and in front of you. What did she think you were doing?

He tied her up, put a blindfold on her, and took a picture. Then threatened that if she told anyone about the affair he would release it.

Oh, and he's married. Stand up guy from the party of family values.

The first charge was brought by a St. Louis Circuit Attorney, through a grand jury indictment, on the issue of invasion of privacy after blackmailing a woman by taking a naked photo of her against her consent. Despite it passing the grand jury, Missouri Republicans still cried "LIBERAL WITCH HUNT!" and called for the Circuit Attorney's resignation for concocting bogus charges.

Now, the second charge has come from the Republican Attorney General Josh Hawley on the basis that Greitens used contact information from his veterans charity to solicit campaign donations.

Two felonies and still no impeachment proceedings - and this is a guy that the member of the Republican Party don't even like. If he were a long-time party member, I imagine he could sell Kansas City to China and curb stomp an infant on live television and still not get the boot.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...eitens-charged-with-felony-computer-tampering
LOL, Missouri.

giphy.gif

LOL, Missouri.

giphy.gif

In terms of electoral embarrassment

Reelecting Brownback >>>>>>>> Electing Greitens

Greitens may be a kinky sleaze, but at least he didn't destroy our economy and cut all our public services in the name of job growth and then deliver job growth lower than the rest of the country lol.

In terms of electoral embarrassment

Reelecting Brownback >>>>>>>> Electing Greitens

Greitens may be a kinky sleaze, but at least he didn't destroy our economy and cut all our public services in the name of job growth and then deliver job growth lower than the rest of the country lol.
Yeah, but I live in Colorado. I was born in Kansas, but take no responsibility for it's current plight.

Free State>Slave State

Kansas>Missouri ALL TIME!!!

<20><20><20>

Charges =/= guilt. Innocent until proven guilty and all that....

A Democrat would already be under weight.
That's a significant difference and the idea of the GOP staking out the moral high ground is a farce.

This is very evident. I'm hardly crazy about the Dems but we all know they'd have kicked their boy to the curb. They care about embarrassing optics. The GOP is falling over themselves in a rush to embrace it ffs.

A Democrat would already be under weight.
That's a significant difference and the idea of the GOP staking out the moral high ground is a farce.

This is very evident. I'm hardly crazy about the Dems but we all know they'd have kicked their boy to the curb. They care about embarrassing optics. The GOP is falling over themselves in a rush to embrace it ffs.
Circling wagons vs throwing under the bus.

There are times when each is justified.

Then you agree it's only proper to impeach him since he has been charged with major crimes...yeah?

Then you agree it's only proper to impeach him since he has been charged with major crimes...yeah?

It's admittedly hard to be objective since Greitens is such a spectacular piece of shit, regardless of criminal charges. He's McConnell-level soulless.

PS, not defending the guy, genuinely curious. If he broke the law, fuck’em.

She had a blindfold on

He'll be president one day.

This is why I want him impeached. Before these scandals, he was looking like a surefire presidential candidate. And he's legitimately a horrible human being with no morals or political convictions.

Back