PFL 2018 #1 N.Y Thursday June 7th. Full card and official weigh ins

If they put light heavy with lightweights that’s their best first round show by far I agree
they definitely have to split the wws and lws plus the fws get a boost by being with the hws, I think it's great

No Blagoi Ivanov? I was really looking forward to see him fight.

Still a great card. I love the tournament format.

No Blagoi Ivanov? I was really looking forward to see him fight.

Still a great card. I love the tournament format.

Ivanov had knee sergery, he will not take part of the PFL season. Looks like he is ufc bound

Ivanov had knee sergery, he will not take part of the PFL season. Looks like he is ufc bound
Hopefully. He is pretty good and I think he outmatches everyone at PFL.

Bellator and UFC have more interesting fights for him. But not bad to be a big fish in a small pond anyways.

Hopefully. He is pretty good and I think he outmatches everyone at PFL.

Bellator and UFC have more interesting fights for him. But not bad to be a big fish in a small pond anyways.
I agree! It’s going to depend on the length of the injury. But Ali being his agent he is going to stay with PFL or ufc not Bellator

Really nice card
Very ACBesque at some point

I'm stoked, I need something regular other than UFC and Bellator. ACB is tough for me to get hold of straight away and One is always fun, so I hope this works out

any replacements for injury or missed weight?

Goltsov has an easy first fight

Def gonna set up teh guys they want in second round with easier fights to get them in. Plus what connection do they have with Ali? Will his guys get favorable matchups because he has ties to the org?

I'm down with this, some summertime Thurs night mma. Not competing with UFC or Bellator shows, it can just be its own thing.

Dont think its gonna succeed but I'll be watching.

Def gonna set up teh guys they want in second round with easier fights to get them in. Plus what connection do they have with Ali? Will his guys get favorable matchups because he has ties to the org?
Definitely’

Ali is imo the most powerful agent out there. Long list of top fighters in the ufc and his Dagestan group in the PFL

I'm down with this, some summertime Thurs night mma. Not competing with UFC or Bellator shows, it can just be its own thing.

Dont think its gonna succeed but I'll be watching.
I'm still excited too, but I would like to know what the disclosed pay is going to be for each fighter, I truly don't believe guys like Rick Story have signed up just for a chance at a million if the pay is going to be peanuts. This side of it is bothering me immensely, I really don't trust Sefo or his overlords.

Surprise to see jumabieke tuerxun in pfl. Dude had a lot of hype on him when he was about to make his UFC debut. He didn't live up to his expectation. Cool to see him in pfl tho.

Fresh Off His First Round Stoppage Of Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Ricco Rodriguez, Alex "Spartan" Nicholson (11-5) Signs With ProFightLeague To Face Fellow UFC Vet Jack May (9-3)

Nicholson (11-5) will make his promotional debut coming off a first round stoppage of Ricco Rodriguez this past week at CamSoda "Legends". He's gone 4-1 since parting ways with the UFC last year. All 11 of his wins come by way of stoppage, 10 KO/TKO's and 1 Submission.

May (9-3) is currently riding a 2 fight win streak with the most recent being a first round TKO of Dave Cryer back in January at Bellator 170. He's 2-3 in his last 5 outings. Out of his 9 wins 7 of them come by way of KO/TKO.

PFL 1 is set to take place June 7th at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Current Fight Card:
1-Andre Harrison (17-0) vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun (20-5-1)

Bekbulat Magomedov (19-2) vs. Lance Palmer (12-3)

Shawn Jordan (19-8) vs. Mike Kyle (23-15-1)

Max Coga (19-4) vs. Timur Valiev (12-2)

Alex Nicholson (11-5) vs. Jack May (9-3)

Alexandre Almeida (18-7) vs. Lee Coville (4-1)

Valdrin Istrefi (12-1) vs. Jared Rosholt (15-4)

Magomed Idrisov (8-2) vs. Steven Siler (29-17)

Caio Alencar (11-2) vs. Jake Heun (11-6)

Francimar Barroso (19-7) vs. Daniel Gallemore (7-4)

Josh Copeland (16-4) vs. Evgeniy Goncharov (9-5)

Marcos Galvao (18-9-1) vs. Nazareno Malegarie (34-4)

Facebook post by mma 24/7

*Golstov looks like he is not in the season*

*They switched Jack May to face the newly signed Nicholson*

*josh Copeland will face newly signed Evgeniy Goncharov*

Alex Nicholson being signed is great but I am a bit disappointed because he mentioned getting a spot on Dana White's Contender Series after his most recent fight. I guess the UFC they stretched the truth once again and are fucking him around because of his "racist" background. I am so tired of their hypocrisy, they signed Cody East but won't resign The Spartan? it's no1 bullshit and even the announcer during that CamSoda event said the same (including the F-word is he put it lol)

Alex Nicholson being signed is great but I am a bit disappointed because he mentioned getting a spot on Dana White's Contender Series after his most recent fight. I guess the UFC they stretched the truth once again and are fucking him around because of his "racist" background. I am so tired of their hypocrisy, they signed Cody East but won't resign The Spartan? it's no1 bullshit and even the announcer during that CamSoda event said the same (including the F-word is he put it lol)

Nicholson has a good draw facing Jack may.

Back