Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

QiiNtb5.jpg

Poignant post on the misfortunes drug use in the UFC.

Grump. I still love ya tho. :)

anyways... my ass, your face. :p

my-ass-mikes-face-gif.344439
Love this but, would it be any better to change Grandpa to Shadface? I thought his appearance was de rigueur whenever possible but it is a suggestion only.

This is a bit sloppy. Couldn't really match the source video to Jones face, but I did what I could do without making a huge project out of it.

ODsxbn6.gif

Why's the coke going up the nostril that's closed? (and the nasal septum)

Also, why's his head soooo BIG?

Finally, do you know how necks work? Because that's not how they work bud.

Ball-busting complete. Good job BWR!

edit: just read your spoiler haha. :p

His head is so big so I could cover the other guy's head. It was shit work just to get a point across. I was lucky I could even figure out how to get the coke to spray up his nose. Would you even know how? Jon Jones has been known to twist his body into un-humanlike forms in order to get the coke up his nose, so how a neck works does not apply. Here's the video. It's around 2:15 if you wanna post your version.

Emoji presents for everyone. Or use em to make shoops.

This is when the video cut off. wish it was longer. If anyone knows of a longer video, let me know.

NofOoah.gif

zovSkFa.gif

@Chuck (tagging you cause you are the main man in this thread)

Can anyone tell me about the point of this thread? Seems old and retarded

Can anyone tell me about the point of this thread? Seems old and retarded
Once upon a time,
before you hit puberty, Jon Jones was cheating in order to win against Cormier who gives spectacular facial expressions. In the leadup to that fight there was a Renaissance of shooping and fight among the admin about shooping and sticky powers... then Cocaine and car wrecks... Then the thread broke the fourth wall and Cormier was pictured with artwork from this thread. Meanwhile fighters like Anderson Silva were getting caught using PEDs reigniting the thread. Lately people have had trouble staying on topic which makes it hard to follow. However within these hallowed walls lie some of the greatest shoops ever created in terms of humor and timing. I hope your puberty goes well. I'm glad you're back Powerkick.

Last edited:
Back