Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Hah I appreciate the support, but nothing that doesn't break rules will be too bad. Really mostly I'll miss having my links in my sig for two weeks, but I imagine anyone here who's gonna check out my Youtube channel already has.

I knew it was a long shot from the beginning but I think it having been so close for so long and the fact that he's in a WWE title feud with the top faces of Smackdown (AJ now and probably DBry after) for the rest of the year just prove my underlying, even if I lose the bet.

Nak running the Ballit Club

Or shows up on Raw and takes the Universal title from Lesnar on the very last day of the bet. lol

It’s a pity Nak wasn’t in the Rumble, he could be running around attacking people from behind and tossing them over the ropes with his ball shot from behind.

It’s a pity Nak wasn’t in the Rumble, he could be running around attacking people from behind and tossing them over the ropes with his ball shot from behind.

Haha like the Rumble where Flair did literally that. Crawling around on his knees tossing out low blows lol. Lemme see if I can find a clip

Now that would a swerve.

I should just concede now so it doesn't look like I'm holding out for that possibility, as I know it won't happen ... but, fuck it, I'm gonna force the time-limit decision rather than tapping out.

busy as shit today at work so I wound up forgetting, so you got a few extra hours outta me

lol

Nak heading for the midcard :(

We'll see. They booked him incredibly strong, and he's recently defeated the US champion on free tv ... I think it's pretty clear at this point they're going to have AJ beat Punk's record, too, just because of all the people bitching Brock beating it doesn't count since it's a different belt.

We'll see. They booked him incredibly strong, and he's recently defeated the US champion on free tv ... I think it's pretty clear at this point they're going to have AJ beat Punk's record, too, just because of all the people bitching Brock beating it doesn't count since it's a different belt.

Yeah well he's still 0-6 in title matches which is some BS.

I think it's pretty clear at this point they're going to have AJ beat Punk's record, too, just because of all the people bitching Brock beating it doesn't count since it's a different belt.
I'm not sure about this one. <Lmaoo>

Nak seems to have had really shitty luck with his two pushes:

Going against Jinder during the 1.4 Billion Indians Reign of Terror.

Going against AJ just before AJ is the cover of the new game. Can’t drop the belt before the game comes out.

Back