The Muay Thai Stance

Isn't this a "basic" MT vid, rather than "advanced" tho? :p

Why do we have to see you and your "mate" banging........

Can't we get 2 or more hot chicks banging!!!!

Your vids like J123 said needs more female action...... Lady boys don't count!!!

Make them clinch as well!!! More clinch work..........I am starting to feel like you should change your name to Kick boxing for beginners......and I mean kickboxing with the MC Hammer trousers on and not K1...

I dunno if this is a response to my video above about the rhythm, but I mentioned Muay Thai Pros in my video and like 2 weeks later, they made a video about the subject.

heres malaipet briefly talking about rhythm as well, and how is trainer made him do it when he was a kid first.

Last edited:

Above is a very comprehensive video from brazilian trainer Alex Paraná about the Muay Thai rhythm and its practical application in a fight. First moving in a concurrent rhythm with the opponent and them breaking it to catch him off beat.

Neat little trick of doubling the step to break from the opponent rhythm

@shincheckin

Above is a very comprehensive video from brazilian trainer Alex Paraná about the Muay Thai rhythm and its practical application in a fight. First moving in a concurrent rhythm with the opponent and them breaking it to catch him off beat.

Neat little trick of doubling the step to break from the opponent rhythm

@shincheckin

nice, that was really good stuff. The rhythm is a important part of muay thai for sure. Something that most westerners never learn as mentioned by Muay Thai Pros. I have not met anyone in the west that is aware of it, acknowledges it, or teaches it. Probably cause they are all a bunch of stiff gringos with no rhythm lol. I really felt like I was spilling the beans sharing that one, which I was but it seemed to have been over looked by most. I dont think many are capable of grasping or comprehending the concept, also because it goes so much against the movement of boxing and mma.

i did a article with revgearsports about it, i put a link to jay matias vs mike erosa fight in there. Perfect example of someone with rhythm vs without. Jay was one of the top US Muay Thai fighters and spent a year at sitsongpeenong.

https://revgearsports.com/muay-thai-rhythm/

Last edited:
nice, that was really good stuff. The rhythm is a important part of muay thai for sure. Something that most westerners never learn as mentioned by Muay Thai Pros. I have not met anyone in the west that is aware of it, acknowledges it, or teaches it. Probably cause they are all a bunch of stiff gringos with no rhythm lol. I really felt like I was spilling the beans sharing that one, which I was but it seemed to have been over looked by most. I dont think many are capable of grasping or comprehending the concept, also because it goes so much against the movement of boxing and mma.

i did a article with revgearsports about it, i put a link to jay matias vs mike erosa fight in there. Perfect example of someone with rhythm vs without. Jay was one of the top US Muay Thai fighters and spent a year at sitsongpeenong.

https://revgearsports.com/muay-thai-rhythm/

It's one of the reasons that they play the Sarama and why the tempo increases by the round...... And moments of action.

Back