Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Enjoy that. Supposedly they improved the drop rates but augmenting weapons is Hell

I have been doing HR 30 and HR 50 investigations, but so far I have come up with nothing. I have a feeling that Hero stone farming for a specific weapon is something that is going to take weeks to do. :(

I have been doing HR 30 and HR 50 investigations, but so far I have come up with nothing. I have a feeling that Hero stone farming for a specific weapon is something that is going to take weeks to do. :(
Hero stones only drop from tempered elders. Sullied stones can drop from the HR 30 ones

I don't have ps plus so I'm not going to ever play this game online, so I probably won't be able to realize the top heights of this game, huh?

I don't have ps plus so I'm not going to ever play this game online, so I probably won't be able to realize the top heights of this game, huh?

All of the content can be solo'd, you clear times are just faster with a group as it can keep up the pressure on the monsters, but you can still clear elder dragons solo with fairly quick times solo once you learn all of the monster mechanics.

I haven't played the new elder dragon content that launched the other week, but I think that one was built around a group.

All of the content can be solo'd, you clear times are just faster with a group as it can keep up the pressure on the monsters, but you can still clear elder dragons solo with fairly quick times solo once you learn all of the monster mechanics.

I haven't played the new elder dragon content that launched the other week, but I think that one was built around a group.
I think back to my days of Borderlands 2 and their infamous raid bosses, which were nigh impossible to solo unless you had a specific build with this or that character. Those weren't fun. I'd hate to run into bosses/challenges that are just not reasonably doable for a single player. I'm game for a serious challenge, but when it stops being fun and starts being abusive, it loses me.

I noticed some of those clear times for challenges under 10 minutes was just laughable with the builds they give you, even if you're good with the weapon choices and know the move patterns, it's still just a lot of hp to take out.

I think back to my days of Borderlands 2 and their infamous raid bosses, which were nigh impossible to solo unless you had a specific build with this or that character. Those weren't fun. I'd hate to run into bosses/challenges that are just not reasonably doable for a single player. I'm game for a serious challenge, but when it stops being fun and starts being abusive, it loses me.

I noticed some of those clear times for challenges under 10 minutes was just laughable with the builds they give you, even if you're good with the weapon choices and know the move patterns, it's still just a lot of hp to take out.

Some of the clear times for people soloing elder dragons are really impressive, like sub 2~3 minutes. It can take longer than that to get a group to show up. Granted these people have specific builds for each one, but you really should have a build for each elder dragon to deal with their specific strength.

Yes the health is scaled up to 4 players automatically and can only be solo’d at pursuit level 6, which takes a lot of effort to reach

Hero stones only drop from tempered elders. Sullied stones can drop from the HR 30 ones

I got two hero stones today. One was for the bow gun and another for sword and shield. I am trying to get some hero stones for the bow.

Grinding for Hero Stones was were I left off to take a break with Ni No Kuni 2. Still haven't found the time to come back and trying to catch up on some of my backlog. Finally fired up Tales of Berseria after like a year and a half.

Fought Kulve one last time. She shit on my chest with the loot but I got the horn breaking blow, a jumping Greatsword slash off that center pillar in the last area. Felt good.

Fought Kulve one last time. She shit on my chest with the loot but I got the horn breaking blow, a jumping Greatsword slash off that center pillar in the last area. Felt good.
I would've loved to see a screenshot of that

I would've loved to see a screenshot of that
Figure of speech, it was all rarity 6 bullshit and rarity 8 water dual blades.

I did however get a glimstone from the horn plating, and there’s people who’ve done the siege dozens of times who haven’t gotten a single one.

6 tempered elders later, not one fucking streamstone. Fuck Capcom and their lies. They did not buff the drop rate, although the flashpod nerf is in full effect. If you don’t have a bow user against Kushala, you are fucked now. I thought the trade off for the flash pod nerf was more streamstones but Capcom sucks dick and lied.

6 tempered elders later, not one fucking streamstone. Fuck Capcom and their lies. They did not buff the drop rate, although the flashpod nerf is in full effect. If you don’t have a bow user against Kushala, you are fucked now. I thought the trade off for the flash pod nerf was more streamstones but Capcom sucks dick and lied.

What did they nerf with flashpods? It was needed because they were spammed like crazy, just haven't played in a while. Thought about jumping back in last night, but fired up Nioh instead. I kind of hate myself and swore a lot last night.

i got the hbg glutton from the kulve taroth event
it's a monster just melts everything killed nerg in about 2 minutes

Ya I quit playing because this game doesnt really drop Hero GreatSword stones. I've done 1000 Elder missions even the short timed ones by myself and never get the Great Sword Hero Stone, I've gotten almost every single other one but not that one. That really just takes away any effort I have to spend , so it's not even worth it. I've only seen those 1 non Japanese high rank dude with his Nerg Sword fully Upgraded.

What did they nerf with flashpods? It was needed because they were spammed like crazy, just haven't played in a while. Thought about jumping back in last night, but fired up Nioh instead. I kind of hate myself and swore a lot last night.
Tempered monsters become immune to the effects of flash pods after a few uses now

Ya I quit playing because this game doesnt really drop Hero GreatSword stones. I've done 1000 Elder missions even the short timed ones by myself and never get the Great Sword Hero Stone, I've gotten almost every single other one but not that one. That really just takes away any effort I have to spend , so it's not even worth it. I've only seen those 1 non Japanese high rank dude with his Nerg Sword fully Upgraded.
You haven’t gotten a sword stone?

You haven’t gotten a sword stone?
nope, I even slayed temp Val Halzek in under 8 minutes by myself! Did the rank 100 kill 3 tempered challenge a few times also. Every single streamstone besides Hero Sword

Back