Status
Not open for further replies.

Makani

Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free
@Gold
Reaction score
marchand-komarov-kiss.gif

npYDe0h.jpg

I think we all hope anyone but the Bruins win the Cup. If anyone has a good poll idea I'll do it, I was gonna do Conn Smythe favorite but that's a more next thread idea.

The Sharks are never going to get it done huh.

Weird situation - Never seen a guy skate in warm ups every game / take line rushes with the first line in morning skate and seemingly not be ready // able to go.

Weird situation - Never seen a guy skate in warm ups every game / take line rushes with the first line in morning skate and seemingly not be ready // able to go.

Im thinking theyve got no confidence in him.

Thorton isn't a speed guy to begin with, I think they're afraid Karlsson and Co. will abuse him if he's even 90%.

Hoping the Caps win the east.

Tampa looking scary. They're living up to the high expectations so far. It will be interesting to see if they can keep up the momentum and steamroll the winner of the Caps/Pens series especially if that one goes 7.

I was almost expecting Marchand to lick Callahan hand during the handshake.

Good job Tampa

Thorton isn't a speed guy to begin with, I think they're afraid Karlsson and Co. will abuse him if he's even 90%.
Home ice you can shelter him, I will be ultra pissed if he actually healthy enough to play and being held out. You could limit him to basically no 5v5 time and he would be an asset on the struggling PP. They are basically icing Kevin Labanc on the 3rd line just because he helps on the PP and he isn't close to as good as Jumbo.

The Sharks are never going to get it done huh.

I favor Vegas..but whoever win that series will probably get smashed in the conference finals by either Winnipeg or Predators

I learned to not underestimate the Knights but i think the Jets or the Preds will be too much for them

Tampa looking scary. They're living up to the high expectations so far. It will be interesting to see if they can keep up the momentum and steamroll the winner of the Caps/Pens series especially if that one goes 7.
Yeah they were by far the better team outside of game 1

Fuck

Is he licking the dude's face in that photo?

My prediction is Jets/Lightning with Jets winning in 6.

sorry to have no faith in the Sharks but I think Vegas closes it out tonight.
unless the knights throw the game so they win the series ifo the home crowd. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back