Great Deals Thread

P227 carry, 10+1, 4" barrel

$649

84075.jpg

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/84075

Larry Magill's "The Glock Store" is doing a sale on Gen 3 G43 and Gen 3 Compact frames. Fully complete fully OEM frames... $50 a pop with a flat shipping of $40.

So you could buy like 5 and shipping is still $40.

a month ago i ordered a an Eotech for 260 bucks from the company using a dealer rate. Bitch got stolen from the UPS center. Well flash forward a month, not only was i refunded my money, but they sent me a replacement anyway. So i just went ahead and bought another Eotech for an upcoming AR-9 project im working on. dropped another 90 bucks and got a vortex vmx3t magnifier to pair with it.

Having used ACOGs and aimpoints for so long, i never realized how close those sumbitches sit on the rail. gonna have get a larue mount to raise it up a tad.

Lower 1/3 is my favorite for no real good reason.

I’m ISO a better holster for my 43 + TLR6 set up. Specifically something that conceals better AIWB for warmer weather.

I’ve been using a kydex holster from On Your 6 Designs, which has been great for what I paid, but there are a couple things that I don’t like about it for AIWB. You can kind of see in the pic below, but the way the kydex wraps around, it’s open at the trigger guard side. Which means if I bump the grip to the right, the gun will want to push its way out of the holster sideways, putting the kydex within the trigger guard. I’ve tried to do this with the gun unloaded to see if it could engage the trigger, and it has not, but still makes me nervous with the gun pointed toward my nuts.

17127267_1260462807364862_7230825382688063488_n.jpg

Also I’d prefer something that has the “wing” and a bump on the body side to push the grip in more toward my body. Outside of the obvious G-Code Incog, I was looking at TXC holsters. Anyone used one of these before?

upload_2018-4-24_10-50-54.jpeg

opticsplanet got a 13% discount on certain red dots right now, coupon is SIGHTS13

I got a 3006 with a $100 stock from ebizzle, im good yo.

Thanks fer the though.

Anyone tried the SBA3 adjustable brace yet?

I've got 3 of them in the safe along with a PDW brace that are getting to be swapped out on a couple of my pistols with Shockwave Blades.

In spirit I'm totally on board with .308, but for whatever reason I've little interest in firing the round at the range. I've owned an FNAR for years and never even bothered to get a scope for it. Bought a bipod, but move that to my first AR15 build. It's a semi-auto mag-fed with 1MOA or better, so I bit. Didn't care it looked goofy and the BAR pedigree sounded like street cred.

Not sure how much more precision the Ruger is to justify stepping down to bolt-action. The FNAR's 20-round mags say hello.

<13>

Back