DraftKings Leagues

So now the 15 man only has 11 registered and the backup only has 5/10??

C'mon slackers. I have a good feeling about my lineups tonight!

So now the 15 man only has 11 registered and the backup only has 5/10??

C'mon slackers. I have a good feeling about my lineups tonight!
Doesn't look like we'll have an event this week.

2 of the regulars are away this week, and none of the part-time guys are around. I blame it on the 3-week layoff.

2 of the regulars are away this week, and none of the part-time guys are around. I blame it on the 3-week layoff.

Yeah bummer. I'm gonna withdraw and throw that $20 into the gpp. I'll keep an eye on it for the next half hour and deposit and re-enter if we get close to filling them. I cashed out a couple days ago and used the rest in my acct for gpp's tonight and I guess I'll just throw a couple more lineups in them instead of our contests here.

EDIT: Game filled! Thanks guys

Guys there is a game 3/4 filled. $5 entry, winner takes all but we need one more person! 19 minutes...

MMA Today at 8PM EDT - $5 entry - 3/4 spots filled *** https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/56334145
prfist.jpg

that sucks because I went 11/13 with my picks and won my other DK leagues

I may pass on this one ... really not liking these prices and may stick to main card only. FOH $9,500 Usman.

I may pass on this one ... really not liking these prices and may stick to main card only. FOH $9,500 Usman.
That one is tricky.

I can see Usman getting a R1 finish likr he got against Moraes, but at $9500, I don't want to take the risk. Usman will just win on the feet, so no opportunity for take downs and grappling points.

You'd need at least 110 points for Usman to pay off his salary.

There's 26 fighters on the card, just pick a different lineup. If anything a polarizing price like that in a fight people may feel strongly about creates an opportunity to pick a counter-intuitive lineup.

There's 26 fighters on the card, just pick a different lineup. If anything a polarizing price like that in a fight people may feel strongly about creates an opportunity to pick a counter-intuitive lineup.

It's not just Usman's price, that was just an example ... I feel like I don't have a good read on a lot of the fights on this card and the ones I have a better read on the prices are just jacked. I'll probably come around, I usually do. I have fun in our tourney games, but in other public games, I feel like I've been doing significantly better with main card only.

Puerto Rican’s game is full but if you missed getting in or want another chance to win I started an additional 5 person $3 entry winner take all game. 2/5 spots are filled so far. Great chance of winning and profit.

Back